Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

sooooooooo ugly C

The front reminds me of the old 80s Alfa GTV or what ever it was called, it's kind of cool and mean looking. The interior is bright and airy. The rest is, erm, toilet.....imo.

fair play!thats a pretty mingin motor! interior loks good then BANG!!! shedloads of cash for a corrado with a skin diesease!!!!

whoooooaaa!!

thats sh1t

but i saw a corsa yesterday at purley way and it had been done really euro styl'd with brock wheels etc etc looked soooo nice

Why take a car that looks mint standard and do this? The bloke should be put back in the zoo with the rest of the chimps.

thats such a mess.its been raped so much you couldnt tell it was a C at a glance which kind of devalues the hole point of buying a corrado if all you want to do is turn it into a batmobile

them spanish oglegs! grrr

whats wrong with the spanish???

i tell you something ive just come back form spain and we have nothing on those guys, ok their ideas at not to our liking but their quality of work and ideas are out of this world even leather interiors!!!

The was a guy from the same village as me that would put the best interior over here to shame the sticking the fit the finish and im ot just talking seats it had everything done even a complete flying eagle sticked into the seats and other places and on the dash and when i found out how much he paid for it i nearly fainted.

Those guys out there really cant play with the engines like we do but body and interior they can do what ever they want and i say good to them :D I wish some more people over here would put as much effort into the finish as those guys and thats me included.

thats s**t

but i saw a corsa yesterday at purley way and it had been done really euro styl'd with brock wheels etc etc looked soooo nice

oh no.. you really are going mad furks.. you like corsas now :lol:

corrado in pic looks facked..

i've a feeling the owner posted a few times when this came up before, but i could be wrong. the interior is sexeh, but the bodywork is WAY too OTT for me

I think the nicest thing I could say about this is that is has presence :roll:

Still each to their own and all that as long as he/she is happy!