Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Corrado spotting - August 2005

grayish C this morning on brittania bridge going onto anglesey 9.40am flashed and waved and got flash and wave back

atif, yeh, looked in good shape. Must be having trouble selling it though. It was only £1800 and had done around 118K.

Saw a dark blue N-reg VR6 parked outside Argos outside Cribbs Causeway today.

atif,

Huh, I was parked outside Boots at Cribbs today, but not me (L and Blackberry!).

Does anyone know the C that parks on Cranbrook Road, Redland? Looks very body-modded and obviously well taken care of. Puts mine to shame, so I drive past a bit faster than I should!

atif,

Huh, I was parked outside Boots at Cribbs today, but not me (L and Blackberry!).

Does anyone know the C that parks on Cranbrook Road, Redland? Looks very body-modded and obviously well taken care of. Puts mine to shame, so I drive past a bit faster than I should!

I know the one you meen, but dont know the owner.. theres a few round that way.

Just posted on the chufties thread about poss seeing you a couple of weeks ago, pulling out onto cotham brow? i didnt stop! sorry if it was you :oops:

saw a ( well had little race with :D ) a blue Vr6, on the A3 motorway in waterlooville, hampshire, it had a private plate , "N1 VR6" or something, ive seen it a couple of times before around that sort of area, nice car! just wondered if it was anyone from here??

paulim, saw you again on my road yesterday morning, was sitting in my car looking at map and you drove past again!!

Does anyone here work for South Gloucestershire Council in Kingswood? Seen a black K reg in the staff car park a few times??

K reg Aqua Blue 16v i think driving through Upton in Worcestershire at 4pm today. Looked good as yer spoiler was going down 8)

Saw a grey K reg northbound on the M6 this lunchtime (J33 ish). Dark haired dude driving with very 80's looking sunglasses :lol:

I was southbound and rubbernecking, but don't think he saw me.

Anyone admitting to the shades??? 8) 8)

saw a ( well had little race with :D ) a blue Vr6, on the A3 motorway in waterlooville, hampshire, it had a private plate , "N1 VR6" or something, ive seen it a couple of times before around that sort of area, nice car! just wondered if it was anyone from here??

Spotted you a few times around Waterlooville/Cowplain. Usually from some way behind in either my VR or Polo GTI. The VR you spotted belongs to a guy who lives in Horndean on the back road to Rowlands Castle. Not sure if he is on the forum tho' Nice to know that there is another "local" on the forum :)

hmmm yes, i think i may have seen you a few times aswell and not realised it, theres quite a few Standard VRs around, from what i can tell, unless i am just seeing the same one???? :)

i will have to keep a look out now!

dark coloured )blue i think) rado on the dual carriage way coming from Chertsey today at about 7pm. We looked at eachother, i was parked up in the lay by (no jokes pls)

paulim, saw you again on my road yesterday morning, was sitting in my car looking at map and you drove past again!!

Yeah, school holidays mean Southmead Rd is OK in the mornings at the mo, so I use quite a lot to work. I'll have to keep my eye out for your Golf, then...

...but that means being awake. Oh well!

J6 Rxx (i think) green maybe?only got a quick glimpse as going through country back road into gloucester cos the main one was blocked..i was in a mates clio,its not fair, i always seem to see other rado's when i aint in mine :(

in the last 24hrs i have driven 400miles from Southampton to Matlock and back and still only seen one other Rado on the road - dark colour, heading North on the A43 between Silverstone and Towcester at 12:30 today - i gave the obligatory wave and still not getting any love from out there... :(

are there really any other Forum members out there or are you all devious strands of code in my own private Matrix?? :?

...ooh bugger, i've just seen the Dukes of Hazzard movie trailer on MTV - what a tragedy - time to change the avatar methinks!!

H2 **W eastbound A55 up Rhuallt Hill following a golf vr 08:20. Looked good m8y!

that was me, went to vwnw

:D Is it a g60 as I saw long red badge under the corrado one? looked beefy m8! went vwnw year b4 last was cool, but teh motors not well atm :( btw my g60 needs a health check, u'r a mech yeh? take a look for some beer tokens? :D

Oh, and Cai... Sorry to hear about the charger mate. Not a good end to the day, that. :( :(

Couple of more pics of the day though....

Edit: Meant to put these in the other thread (posting while drunk again)

Spotted yesterday Blue 2.0 16V N reg C in Sainsbury's car park in Burpham... looked nice lowered on 17's - left a note with the forums details under the wipers - spreding the word and all that 8)

Sainsbury's car park in Burpham...

Look Phil, we've told you before about making up place names, If you didn't see a Corrado over the weekend it really doesn't matter, no need to post up with some elaborate story - Sainsburys.. we all know you only shop at Tesco....