Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Corrado spotting - August 2005

N plate Rado, A1 South Bound near Grantham yesterday just after 4, you waved but I was too slow to notice (I was going north)

Red valver parked in Caythorpe, Lincs.

Black G60 on Carholme Road Lincoln (think you live there)

Red Valve Corrado - Oxford Ring Road - nr Cowley 6pm ish

J*** CLJ

Looking very dirty

So probs not one of you lot.

I was burning up behind in my MIGHTY K10 Micra

SWT

Followed a red J plated G60 off the ringroad yesterday (at the turn off by Listers VW) - must have been an omen as i've not seen a Corrado for ages! And I was just on my way to pay Eric for the deposit for the Karmann trip!

Red Rado (don't know which model) parked outside offices on Chippenham Drive in Milton Keynes this afternoon

blue j plate with 5 spoke (kahn style) alloys at a roundabout in corsham yesterday.. Saysomestuff?

impreza blue G60 - modded, in bristol last night.

Corrado's are like buses - none for ages and then 2 in one day!

Around 6pm ish, green K reg - I followed from the Cockgate crossroads on the B4362 and overtook the C and the box just before Shobdon village - got fed up of the horsebox. The C then overtook the horsebox and followed me til I turned off in Shobdon to go home. The only id on the rear of the car was Corrado - nothing else, being new to this I assume that it was a standard 1.8 or 2.0 litre?

Then, on my way out last night, saw another, L reg I think parked up at the Maidenhead Inn, Orleton, on B4361 - about 8.40pm ish.

Green Vr cruising through Four Marks in Alton just now while waiting for my chicken and cashew nut with a spring roll.

dark blue one was poss my mate in work, he might have gone to volksfest.

seen a grey one in fairwater area of Cardiff today around half 4.never seen it around though.anyone on here?

Blue Corrado on the M60 in a contraflow just past Trafford park at 9:20 this morning... Anyone here? You wouldn't have spotted me 'cos I was in a Corsa (don't ask... :roll: )

2 Storms this morning. Green one on the M25 between Reigate/Gatwick junction at about 9.40, and a blue on the M23 about 10 minutes after.

Ok saw a few over the weekend:

1) Dark Blue VR6 in Croyde on Saturday 20th August, just turning right at the post office heading up towards the Thatch, none standard wheels but nonetheless very nice, couple of lads in it

2) Dark Blue VR6 again in Croyde but parked up in a house garden on the way to Georgham, totally standard looking.

3) Yet Another Dark Blue VR6 travelling on the M5 Northbound on Sunday 21st August just North of Bridgewater.

If you were the guys I spotted in Croyde, I was the bloke by the post office looking a bit pale because your car looks just like mine, same style plates, same alloys, same colour, same noise, quite honextly I had a brown trouser "cars been nicked" moment :)

All Corrado's were fine examples and before you ask, no they were all different cars... common as muck these dark blue VR's ... hehehe

Red K reg parked outside shop in Easter Compton about 5 last night.

Green K reg along Southmead Rd this morning, blonde lady driver.

dark blue one was poss my mate in work, he might have gone to volksfest.

seen a grey one in fairwater area of Cardiff today around half 4.never seen it around though.anyone on here?

Ahhhh so its your mate in work with a similar car to mine then

a girl in work's always saying that she thinks she sees me driving away from work in the mornings...I wish :roll: