Sign in to follow this  
Bally

How long have you owned your corrado?

Had J-DUB a year next month... It's cost me a small fortune, but I love it to bits :D I can't wait to get it back on the road this weekend after the headwork :D :D

Had my H plate 16V for just under 2 years when I wrote her off 3 years ago... :( I loved that one too and still miss it...

I've had VWs since I was 16 except for one Astra 1.4 Merit :? for a year when I bought my house before J-DUB... I never did find what it's Merit was... :lol:

Bought my first 16v in March 1999, March/April 2001 did the G60 engine swap.

Sold it this year in March and picked up my VR6 20 mins later.

I had my ride for just over 2 years, the G60 before that for 1 month! I have good and bad days in my C, I prefer driving it when it has time to streach its legs. Its nice to get them from 60 to 130, the noise is great and still pulls past 140 to 150. I know its not that accurate on the gage but thats what is reads.

I've had my Storm now for nearly a year and think that it is a great machine.Had to spend a bit on it though,nothing too expensive!Most recent mod is the induction kit that I've just had fitted....mint!Hope u get ur C soon Bally...

i bought my '90 Corrado in 1995. this is my eighth wonderful year of driving the best sport coupe VW has produced to date. there will never be another one like it.