Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

Think I've Found The Problem

Well take a look at an oil rig distributor of mine....

Went to take it out to clean it properly and the leads which come out of it snapped..great. more fkin probs, gotta buy a new one now

I'm pretty sure you can buy the Hall sender part seperatly for those distributors. The Hall sender connector on my 1.8 16v has been flapping around for two years now. I'm sure it'll snap off soon too.

P.S. I was gonna register on your forum veeDuB but then I noticed the pop-ups so I changed my mind. I hate those things!

I'm pretty sure you can buy the Hall sender part seperatly for those distributors. The Hall sender connector on my 1.8 16v has been flapping around for two years now. I'm sure it'll snap off soon too.

P.S. I was gonna register on your forum veeDuB but then I noticed the pop-ups so I changed my mind. I hate those things!

Yea it's what causing the prob AFAIK

Oh and what popups?? The things at the bottome you mean? Were just using them to get more members at the moment, just join up lol no need to post. we need members, as soon as we get more we're getting rid of them

Cool thnx mate.

So to put a new one in I have to take the distibutor apart then, this wouldn't have happened in the first place if I have a screwdriver that fitted (7 of them wouldnt fit through!)

I think you should take up photography, those pictures are great! :lol:

wtf is that meant to mean, the digi cam i used is a 3 mgp so it aint my fault

Cool thnx mate.

So to put a new one in I have to take the distibutor apart then, this wouldn't have happened in the first place if I have a screwdriver that fitted (7 of them wouldnt fit through!)

yeap you just need to remove a circlip slide of the toothed wheel, and swap the hall senders over,,

Cool thnx mate.

yeap you just need to remove a circlip slide of the toothed wheel, and swap the hall senders over,,[/quote:d4920]

thanks mate,

just nothin has been going right atall for the past week for me (personal and car) and havin the car not runin is just really stressful

Oh and what popups??

I swear, the first time I clicked your link Firefox blocked a popup to some free smileys site or similar. It doesn't appear to do it now...curious! Maybe I'll sign up and show my support.

I think you should take up photography, those pictures are great! :lol:

wtf is that meant to mean, the digi cam i used is a 3 mgp so it aint my fault

Chill, was only joking, you need to use macro mode, or hold the camera further than 3 inches from the subject :?

Cool thnx mate.

yeap you just need to remove a circlip slide of the toothed wheel, and swap the hall senders over,,[/quote:af870]

ok i have taken out the 4 swreews, what the heck next?!?!