Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

I am buying mirror base plates and they will only ship UK!

ordered FKAM903 base plates for my corrado from venom and I need somewhere to send them in the UK. the person I send them to will then send the VIA UPS to me, I will pay them via paypal for the shipping once they send me a picture of the base plates in their hand next to their UK ID, if its one of the corrado regulars I trust you guys and I dont need this verification.

ANY help would be deeply appreciated

Regards,

Jonathan

yes its in northern california, all the way across the country, any regulars feel like a challenge, no offense andy, just havent seen you before really.... =-/

Andy665....if i remember correctly your account was deleted for some unknown reason meaning your details were started again...hence the " joined 07 july 05 " and the 431 posts?

Is Santa Rosa anywhere near Orange County then potato?

EDIT...and yes..ill vouch for Andy aswell...very helpfull guy indeed, and owner of 2 soon to be 3 raddo's, he's not gonna be leaving this place for a while :wink:

Yup, Andy665's account did mysteriously vanish, abolishing all his posts in the process (never did figure that out!) so he has been around longer than his profile.

He also changes his avatar and sig a lot ;)

potatonet, yup andy's a good lad.

I've got a mate who lives in santa rosa, will be out to visit him next year.. i'll bring a spare set with me for free if andy runs off with yours!

BTW, is that big mexican place with the bar on top still open?.. mmm, Corona!

rgr that I will have them send it to andy, yes the place with the bar on top is still open, its called "the cantina" its right in the middle of downtown. dont go to chevy's EVER it sucks! if you have a chance check out tex wasabi, awesome food and hot girls. =-) does your friend drive a C or a VW for that matter?

Andy PM sent

thanks

Jonathan

PS wales, I am about 450 miles from orange county. so no its not close really...

potatonet, terry brooks, he's english, moved out there about 3 years ago. i spoke to him last night, and told him to look out for you! the bronco was an eddie bauer special edition. cream and blue.