Sign in to follow this  
Bournemouth James

What is a nothelle corrado?

Nothelle are a German tuning firm that did a tuned and bodykitted version of the Corrado G60.It was tuned up to 185bhp and most distinctively,had a twin round headlamp conversion kit and bespoke wheels.

If I had a scanner I would post a pic,but I don't so I can't :lol:

Gawd,I really need to get out more.... :oops:

Presumably the same sort of thing.Tuned version of the vr6,but to what degree I don't know,having never seen the Nothelle VR. :?

Sounds a bit like if we called our Corrado's "AMD Corrado".

Could be 275bhp supercharged-VR6 beast with bodykit...... or you might have had your clutch done there.. ;)

Sounds a bit like if we called our Corrado's "AMD Corrado".

Could be 275bhp supercharged-VR6 beast with bodykit...... or you might have had your clutch done there.. ;)

Indeed, and as for my little "AMD Corrado" :D , well I could suggest it's also one of the last ever made so that should add another £2K easy right? :lol:

According to the notes I made when I bought it, the last Corrado off the production line had the VIN number ending with SK004043, mines SK003886... this means there are only 157 Corrado's after mine?

8)

I found this out after someone was adverstising a Storm as no. 500 (i.e. the last one) becuase they had 500 at the end of the VIN... of course the really real last one is in the museum...

...the lengths some people will go to eh? :roll:

...another useless public informercial...

DtM.

According to the notes I made when I bought it, the last Corrado off the production line had the VIN number ending with SK004043, mines SK003886... this means there are only 157 Corrado's after mine?

Mine's 3946 - only 97 after mine! (And mine's 60 after yours !!!)

...another useless public informercial...

DtM.

No - that's the reason I love this forum, the quality of anorak is very high!!! 8) 8) 8)

I wonder what they did to the engine to get 215bhp out of it? Takes some doing and keeping it naturally aspirated, even these days. A rechip and possibly exhaust and cams but even then, 25bhp is optimistic.

Kev

I wonder what they did to the engine to get 215bhp out of it? Takes some doing and keeping it naturally aspirated, even these days. A rechip and possibly exhaust and cams but even then, 25bhp is optimistic.

Kev

274 degree cams i think

Nah why not go the whole hog and have a 310 race cam in it like I had in my mk2 golf for a little while :D great when your on the motorway but an absolute pig to drive round town as it was all at top end and the idle was absolute sh*t, about as lumpy as you could get :)

ooooo Nothelle Classic Wheels - Wheels to die for! Nearly got a set for the G60 about 5 years ago, but the bloke selling 'em bent one the week before I was gonna pick them up and it was gonna cost £400 for a new one.... They stopped making 'em a few years ago, I did enquire about a new set.....

I'll see if I can find out what they did to the engine for yous guys. I seem to remember they did a 3.1l conversion for the Golf 2.8 VR6, can't remember exact details, but I'll see if I can find something out.

ooooo Nothelle Classic Wheels - Wheels to die for! Nearly got a set for the G60 about 5 years ago, but the bloke selling 'em bent one the week before I was gonna pick them up and it was gonna cost £400 for a new one.... They stopped making 'em a few years ago, I did enquire about a new set.....

I dunno about those wheels.They look a little dated to me,even makes the car look older than it is for some reason-kinda like 3spokes or TSW Venoms......

What is the difference between a donator and a subscriber apart from 1 star?

Chris

AFAIK the donator has "just" made a one-off contribution,whereas the subscriber has set up a regular donation to the Forum's running........am i right admin?????

Indeed you are.

Subscriber's can rule over the Mods, and even me, with their manly 6 stars.