Sign in to follow this  
olly elworthy

cooling

yeah was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with different makes of rad`s available,, as some of these pattern parts from gsf and the like can be of somewhat substandard quality and other parts they sell can be fine,,

I'm running a GSF one on my G60 and it's not bad at all... only problem is that you still need to go to the dealer to get the 90degree bend which the top hose connects to as neither GSF or ECP do 'em... :roll:

Next time I may well get either a custom one made, or get a genuine one from VW or GPC... 8)

I'm running a GSF one on my G60 and it's not bad at all... only problem is that you still need to go to the dealer to get the 90degree bend which the top hose connects to as neither GSF or ECP do 'em... :roll:

Next time I may well get either a custom one made, or get a genuine one from VW or GPC... 8)

hmmm you seen the radtec fmic with integral custom rad? thinking about maybe biting the bullet and going the whole hog,, trouble is their kit is listed for a golf G60,, :roll: need to get some dimensions off of em,,

what do you think of this setup?

http://www.radtec.co.uk/gallery.php?category=1

Someone over on Dubforce has just had one made... looks like a VERY nice bit of kit...

The Golf one should fit the Corrado, but I'd get the dimensions off 'em to make sure first... 8)

Not a lot of use now but I e-mailed them a while back about the dimensions for this - I am sure they said it would fit a Corrado but I have deleted the email.

Someone over on Dubforce has just had one made... looks like a VERY nice bit of kit...

The Golf one should fit the Corrado, but I'd get the dimensions off 'em to make sure first... 8)

cheers henny i`ll have a look over on dubforce