Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Id like some more horses...

Ive been fortunate to come into a small bit of money and was after some suggestions as to what will get my G60 some decent power gains.

Its only about £300, but im positive i can get some good gains using that. It could turn into more if needed, but at the moment im looking at that as a maximum figure.

How about some warmbloods? :D

Thats alot of horse for my money. Do i really get all 3 for £300?!

Well that depends on if we're going to stick with horse gags or not. You've got a cow in your avatar which is only adding fuel to the fire - we could go with the whole bovine angle instead.

But I guess it's all just horses for courses really :lol:

I can think of ney more. Lucky as this thread was becoming un-stable.

Sorry, that must be the final straw, I recon a mod is going to hoof these comments out. Better saddle up

So there are these two horses. They're race horses. They're names are big horse and little horse. They love to race and race and race, but big horse always beats little horse.

Chagrinned by his constant defeat, he gets all pissed off and decides that he won't stand for this abuse any longer, so he starts working out, lifting weights, and beating his personal best on the track. He and big horse race again, and for the first quarter of the race, he's beating big horse, but then big horse runs past him and stays ahead for the rest of the race.

Little horse feels more determined than eveer now, and he starts practicing even harder. He's got a punching bag, some weights to lift and all sorts of nutty shit. Bottom line is, Big Horse has to lose. They race again. For the 1st half of the race little horse is winning but then big horse runs byu him and stays ahead for the rest of the race.

There is nothing that Little Horse won't do foor the titlew now. He starts taking steroids, and his testicles shrivel up like lil cherries, and he's got this conviction, and he knows he's gonna win. They race again. For three quarters of the race, Little horse is winning, but big hose passes him buy in the last quarter.

So big horse is walking back to the stable and this dog walks up to him and says "Big horse, how come you always let little horse win for a while, but then pass him by."

Big horse jumps back in surprise and says "Holy shizzle my nizzle! A talking dog!"

Well thanks guys, that really helped. I now know exactly what to spend my money on...?! and if i run out of money, i can always amuse the mechanic with some horse inspired comedy.

LOL

What about a mocal oil cooler?..or a FMIC?....they're both mods I would have liked to have done on my g60

Assuming your engine is in absolute tip top condition and is running fine (and the charger's in good health) then I'd get the following done in this order:

Prices are estimates:

Oil cooler: £130

Chip and pulley + set up: £250

Ported charger rebuild: £400

K&N panel filter and cool air feed from brake duct: £100 all in

Exhaust: £300

Manifold: £180

FMIC: £550+

Then move onto to things like headwork etc.

Give Darren call at G-Werks (g-man).