Sign in to follow this  
craigbeal

Which Exhaust Is This?

Anybody know what make stainless this is?? It a full system to the manifold, and its a 1.8 16v. It hasnt got any markings on it apart from a sticker on the top of the backbox but its unreadable :(Any guesses?

Hm.. well if you were not familiar with the style, its known as DTM - a few exhaust manufacturers make DTM style tips - I believe Scorpion do one?

it looks quite close to the bumper though,most dtm's sit a bit lower and stick a bit further away from the bumper,well they did on my old golf

well i wouldnt of said that its a magnex,the reason why i ask are you sure its stainless is because its not shiney

i know what you mean cos my old scorpion exhaust on my golf was shinny, but this one is defo a stainless but hasnt got the same finsih.

Maybe its a custom exhaust? its very loud and i mean very loud..... and it has no markings on it apart from the sticker which doesnt seem to be heat proof paper cos its burnt to black.

Definately isn't a powerflow pipe I would have said that it was a scorpion as it looks exactly the same as the one I had on my mk2 golf but it did have the inscription etched into the top ends of the pipes so maybe it isn't could be a peco s1 exhaust as they make a dtm they put they're logo on the bottom of the box cant really see the bottom from the picture though

looks very similar to the back-box that JoeM gave to newcorradownera few months back,i think that was a janspeed but AFAIK it was only a back-box and wasn't S/S

Anybody know what make stainless this is?? It a full system to the manifold, and its a 1.8 16v. It hasnt got any markings on it apart from a sticker on the top of the backbox but its unreadable :(Any guesses?

:lol:

Gotta laugh at the reflection in the bumper ;)

looks very similar to the back-box that JoeM gave to newcorradownera few months back,i think that was a janspeed but AFAIK it was only a back-box and wasn't S/S

Does look the same but that was a scorpion and had the scorpion markings on the tailpipes.

Does look the same but that was a scorpion and had the scorpion markings on the tailpipes.

d'oh :oops: ................dunno where i got janspeed from then :? :oops: