Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

There really are some jelous tossers out there

Well had a good last night celebrating my mates 19th, wake up this morning with a brick on the floor next to my car.

Some asshole threw it, causing damage on the wing and the door. This is the last thing i need.

i know who it is but i have no evidence against them. ill be paying them a visit, i dont care if its the 14 or 15 year old, ill shit them up so bad.

im a calm person normally, but to touch my car is beyond the joke...

Ah mate, thats not good :( . I would say that perhaps violence isn't the way to do it (especialy to a minor) but you probably don't care! How do you know who did it?

Wel its just one of those things where you KNOW it was this certain person, I aint done nothin to nobody and this was a precise attack on my car, prob is i live right next to an alleyway.

coolrado, I can't, I was out last night

Sorry to hear that!...I know how pi**ed off I'd be if it happened to my car!!

I'm just back from arranging to rent a local garage to keep the Corrado in! It's costing me just over a quid a day!!......Well worth it if it saves me one incident like happened to yours!

Try in your local council to see if they have any cheap garages to rent in your area!...It might save you a bit on insurace too!

Mate you get all the luck,

2 wrongs and all that and dont forget you are dealing with scum. so is it really worth breaking their noses to be constantly paranoid about your motor from now on?

Dude. This really is bad beans.

Utter jelousy, these quims will never own something that they have worked hard to get and maintain.

What sorta damage had been done ?.. have you taken a pic?.. im assuming as it was a brick the paint has been scratched aswell as the panels dented?...

g60greeny, ....your sig is hewj man ..... I gotta scroll across the page on every thread you've poted in, never before have I been so angry :p :bad-words: :wink:

cool...nice 1 dude.

...also...have you got any weed for sale?....you look like you might do.... :wink:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for you mate.

Been there and death is the only thing they understand. I'd hand them there ba..s in a bap with some ketchup on and tell them to eat them or you will really get mad!

Trouble in this country is you cant touch em. Personally I would go and key the sh.t out there parents car, although thats probably a 1.8 mondeo or cavilier with no back arches.

Throw some sh.t in their letter box if nothing else. :wink:

This sorta thing makes me sick to my soul, you never REPEAT NEVER touch another mans wheels!! (me reversing into Yan doesnt count btw, that was different). :oops:

cool...nice 1 dude.

...also...have you got any weed for sale?....you look like you might do.... :wink:

far out dude!!! (had a really long day!!! :p )

g60greeny, 8) :lol: ...and cheers for the sig....i've only got an ikkle screen...

Yeah, i'd agree with Nick aswell...A bollock bap and shit through the letterbox would be good...or indeed a combination of those things mixed in any way you want.

Similar thing happend to me a few months ago mate! i know exactly how you feel!! the world is full of fucking wankers like that, no matter what you do they wont learn... Feel sorry for you mate, not at the best of times to happen either it being near christmas and all.... :(

Cheers for all the consideration guys.

It's just I'm tight for cash, and trying my best to get money to sort out the current problem where the car is only runnin on 3 cylinders. This is the last thing I wanted to happen.

Walesy Yea, scratches along the side, and a dent like, the black strip on the side of the door has taken a battering too, and it'll take some good tim to sort that out. Digi cam keeps turning itself off for some homo erotic reason.

NickVR6I've been the nice guy for too long now, and I'm gonna sort out these litle s***s that done it, no way am I gonna sit back here and let them get away with it.

mike_g60 Ahh yours was the one that took some panel beatings didn't it? It just really hurts me that people do this, chuck a brick at me, not my car.

just be careful it doesnt end in a tit for tat situation or you'll have worse done to your car

they have nothing to lose......... my 2p

just be careful it doesnt end in a tit for tat situation or you'll have worse done to your car

they have nothing to lose......... my 2p

These are the sort of kids that do something then run away. I bet you any money if I go and sort them out, they will not do anything else.

agreed....nick there bikes :twisted:

:lol:

little twonks, i say if you know 100% it was them, no doubt in your mind what-so-ever, give them a 'stern talking to' and a few 'dirty looks' when you can get them on their own.

BTW - stern talking to's in the kidneys and dirty looks along the hairline tend not to show bruses. ;)

Digi cam keeps turning itself off for some homo erotic reason.

love-yoghurt in the battery compartment?