Sign in to follow this  
Lanceevox

Angel Eyes on a VR6

How time consuming is it to install angel eyes on a vr6? Is the finish product worth the 500-600 bucks? If I buy them off ebay will there be other parts I have to buy to accomplish the installment?

Thanks, Nick.

The angel eyes group buy which J. Mitchell sorted out earlier in the year only came with the lights themselves. You had to get bulbs x 4 and also either buy height adjustors from VAG or remove the adjustors from your standard lights. That said the lighting they produce is much better than standards ( On my car it is anyway)

They're the In Pro Angel Eyes... just like mine...

Where do you find the headlights that BLUE_JOE has in the picture on his reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh and, http://www.gwentvw.co.uk/ is where BlueJoe recomended, I would expect it would be easier for you to get some in the states though dude.

I agree, I quite like them but I think they look great in Blue_Joe's signature with the eyebrow... I wouldn't get an eyebrow with standard lights though. :)

Well I ordered the grill /w eyebrow by JOM but I think it will probabley take a month to get here because I ordered it a week ago and the order is still PENDING!!! Oh well...

I have the eyes of an angel, you want to borrow them? :D

Have u been at the brandy already Dinkus? :oops:

I have the eyes of an angel, you want to borrow them? :D

shush, naughty dinkus!! ;)

love them with the eyebrow, but can't afford them (what was the damage on the group buy?)

I need a new Reiger eyebrow(mine got ripped off a year or so ago when some c*nts tried to hotwire my car), just gotta find where I ordered him from ....

ok so lancee the only place where we can buy them is from Estrictlyforeign.com.... yeah they are 420 dollars there, they are also selling them on ebay for about 400. Only problem with that is that they might not be DOT approved... =-/ anyone from the UK with these lights see a little "DOT" with an ellipse around it on their Inpro headlights?

and how hard would it be to remove these lenses so that I could etch a little D2S in there so I can have HID's :-)

These lights are not DOT approved, since Inpro never considered them for the US market. If you buy them here in the US, you will need to get a pair of the vertical adjusters for the reflectors and the square plugs to splice in your existing light harness(your US plugs are different)...the Inpros DO NOT come with them. I had to source a pair on my own.

I suggest Tuning Zubehor for a set.

DSC01027.sized.jpg

where do you get the square plug things you are talking about.... I just want HID's in my corrado...the projection just looks cool.

Two things the Inpros don't come with:

1: The vertcal height adjuster, you'll have to buy them off ebay...you cannot take them off your US lights nor get them from the dealer, since its only on the euro lights. I actually have a spare set.

2: The square plugs for the lights...your US lights use different plugs, you can either get them from the VW dealer or Neuspeed...or you can get the plug n' play ones from A2B4guy on Vortex.