Sign in to follow this  
tarche2

Whilst my raddo in storage I been making plans

The plans look like dropping it to the grass and changing the grille.

Personally, I'd change the wheels to something nice and/or bigger tho :D

Yep thats it! Jay

Side stripes going back on for 2 reasons 1stly the person who pulled them off damaged the paint and I have to have the whole lower half of the car resprayed to get rid of the damage so black strips back on is cheaper as its only laquer damage! 2ndly breaks up the yellow.

Dinkus I do want to change the wheels but I would rather get the car looking mint on those wheels and look to getting G60 brakes and then put the rest of the money to the g60 lump and charger!

This used to belong to VWASASIN didn't it? I went to have a look at this car for a forum member... nice fairly straight car you have there!

I agree with whats said above... black center rims, lower, late grill or Venom grill/spoiler combo and some leather treatment 8)

Looking good, I'd take the sidestips back off and get some black rims :) I'd also do black detailing on the headlights... have you thought about yellow leather?! ;)

Yeah the interior is in fantatsic condition! The only bad bits are the damage where trim has been taken off and a small mark on front bumper and wing which is going to be repaired no expence spared next year!

Its great unmodded and better for it some how, early spec cars in stock trim aren't so common. I think side mouldings replaced and more appropriate rims eg Sebrings and its great.