Sign in to follow this  
olly elworthy

lets see your recaro corrado interiors

Very nice Rado16v

The Corrado interior often comes under criticism for it's dated appearance but I really can't see why looking at that. I think the Corrado interior still looks modern and inviting 10 years on.....imo...

The Corrado interior often comes under criticism for it's dated appearance but I really can't see why looking at that. I think the Corrado interior still looks modern and inviting 10 years on.....imo...

I can't really see why either - especially when the interior suits the car very well. I always love the enveloping feeling of the rado's interior; always feels more like a cockpit style layout than a car dash!

I have leccy cloth reccaros same as big tartan judge and I can't be arsed to go down to the garage and take some pics!!

I can't really see why either - especially when the interior suits the car very well. I always love the enveloping feeling of the rado's interior; always feels more like a cockpit style layout than a car dash!

It is nice (especially in leather), but compared to new coupe's the whole of the dash seems very early 90's ... imo

Very nice Rado16v

Cheers Kev, agree too (moreso for the later interiors). Just have to look at interiors of similar cars (calibra's, preludes) from the same era to see how well the C fairs.

Amit

Very nice Rado16v

Cheers Kev, agree too (moreso for the later interiors). Just have to look at interiors of similar cars (calibra's, preludes) from the same era to see how well the C fairs.

Amit

The Calibra interior was rubbish even at the time it came out - whats that stupid square clock in aid of?

Still some more modern cars dont fare any better - see Skyline and Saxo both rubbish

mate to be honest i prefer it that way

dont get me wrong all beige looks sweet but its to much beige

i think ive got the right balance there but then its down to personal choice

and that its easier to keep clean ;) lol

yep im lazy nothing new there lol

im not sure if this is a recaro interior as im new to corrados but is this it?

1941616994.192005294.IM1.06.565x421_A.565x376.jpg

bad picture i know i will get new ones soon

the steering wheel must be replaced

Nope, I'm afraid that's just the standard Corrado interior

Not 100 % true, the interior pictured above is indeed a standard Corrado interior i.e. not Recaro front seats, but the US / Canada-spec only half-leather interior fitted to most Corrado's from the factory was never available over here in Europe as an interior option.

Cheers and HTH

:notworthy: Wowsers... if that was my interior i'd need tissues in the centre console too! ;)

Very very special indeed. :D

Notworthy Wowsers... if that was my interior i'd need tissues in the centre console too! Wink

Very very special indeed. Very Happy

agreed!!! fantastic!

:notworthy: Wowsers... if that was my interior i'd need tissues in the centre console too! ;)

no central console jsut the rear arm rest is up

except that its in a different colour leather and dash been done there is no difference to any other corrado leather recaro interior.

But got to admit it does have corrado stampted into them which is cool

no central console jsut the rear arm rest is up

except that its in a different colour leather and dash been done there is no difference to any other corrado leather recaro interior.

But got to admit it does have corrado stampted into them which is cool

I think he meant the tissues in the centre column on the dash bit in front of the gearknob...

I believe (though I've never seen one) that there were some german G60s with similar seats (although without the headrests), and definitely not the dash done.