Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

nasty number plates

just thought i'd let you see the fekin horrible plates my vr came with. not my cup of tea at all......

anyone know if i can still just about get away with german style ones??

any snide comments on the current 'england' plates welcome!! ;)

(not sure if pic is attached?)

its liklely the file size, so resizeing the pic will lower that. i use photoshop but i think you can probs use paint. click on image/strech/skew. and select something like 50%

then save and re try to post

i just bought a 16v Corrado last week and it has a very similar style plate on them....I have heard the German ones could cause a fuss with the police, I've always had them on my MK2's over the years but recently they have become an isue, I read this on e38 i think...so I am going to go for some smoked ones with about 30% tint on em

yeah i had heard similar. i reckon round my way they'd give you a verbal the first time they stopped you. unless it was a 'motorway car' of course. they seem to book first time :(

double-6s Your plates look fantastic compared to the ones that were on my car when I bought it :roll: A big VW symbol on the left and the slogan across the bottom said "Lower than a snakes scrotum" :lol: :lol: :roll: Add to this a Fiat Punto rear wiper and clear rear light (Not nice IMO) and you have a pretty bad ass :lol: :lol:

That wiper!!!

:lol: Im sure I could have knocked more money off because of that :lol: All sorted now though, It went straight in the bin and a rubber bung in its place :D This was it 2 weeks later 8)

It's strange how much difference a set of plates can make to an otherwise stunning car *cough* VR6 *cough* :wink: