Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Adrian Flux problems

i think i will go with them. i couldnt believe when they came back to me with that. especially seen as the cheapest qoute i got before the brentacre one was £3500, the most i got qouted was £8000.

If your car is modded, make sure you read EVERYTHING

All policies are on a market value basis, agreed value cover is not available

my mates misses works at adrian flux and shes not dense so perhaps thats a little harsh?

as for their insurance, brentacre undercut flux and were happy with all my mods so i had to go with brentacre. John was even asking me what i thought about certain mods and if they were worth doing! SOLD to the man in wales

i have been with AF now for three years had three claims all not my fault and they have paid up within a monthm, courtesy car following day i really cant complain i have got my years of insurance back but had three cars wrote off in the process one managed to keep on the road .

Forum discount would be good ;) anyone got "Johns" email?

If you are a "THE Corrado Forum" member (which funnily enough, you all are!) with either Brentacre or HIC, you will be given a discount. Just mention the forum during your quote.

John @ Brentacre doesn't have email - the company doesn't even have a website!

AF do have the merit of being able to offer 'agreed value' cover, as do Chris Knott. Not sure if there are any other brokers offering this facility at present, and if your C is heavily modded or in excellent condition generally, it's a good option to take.

sorry guys i thought this was a link to fixing the flux capacitor in me car as it seems to be broken at the mo " carnt reach the important 88mph to make it work " , sorry im being stupid arnt i !!!!