Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

Anyone off here?

Found this while i was googling around and wondered if it was anyone off here. If it was I am gutted for you and I am glad they caught the barstewards.

I would hate this to happen to me....still found myself wondering if the supercharger was up for sale (i know, i know).

It looks like the owner set up the site as a result on what happened to him. Looked like a lovely vr as well. Some gang from the midlands and Stolen to order! that has put the sh1tters up me a bit

http://loststolenfound.co.uk/

Crap. That was on here not long ago with pics of it fresh, lookewd lovely.

What a fkin shame makes me angry to see some loser do this to a car like that

hope he fucking rots in hospital. t wat

hope the thieving scum bag catches that mrsa super bug or whatever its called!!

i bet the f*cker only gets community service too! i think the laws surrounding the theft of cars is stupidly low sentences and fines.

i was in a crash a year ago, some dick had knicked a car then smashed into us head on at 60 / 70 according to the police, he then wrote off another 5 cars in the pile up! our car was a 3 month old BMW 330ci, mum was gutted!

he got...... wait for it.......

6months suspended sentence!!!!! fu+king laws and punishment are a joke these days

Crap isnt :x

If i were a thieving scumbag and stole someones pride and joy id still look after it.

man that cracked me up!

that is a quality set of morals you have there mate. and i mean that sincerely :) :) :)

If i were a thieving scumbag and stole someones pride and joy id still look after it.

perhaps you could have mine for a while, i`ll leave a wish list if the guilts get to you he he

didn't that vr have a supercharger? I would kill the guy that did that, seriously. I would've taken 20 years imprisonment with a smile if I got the chance to meet that guy in person.

Bet the guy who stole it got a hell of a shock when he put his foot down, maybe thats why he smashed it, couldn't handle the power.

What did he do to it to make that lovely clean car look like that ???

perhaps you could have mine for a while, i`ll leave a wish list if the guilts get to you he he

If its a corrado, i'll look after it for a while :lol:

Its crazy how the law come down hard on all other motoring offences speeding, number plates etc etc and yet scum bags can nick a car (probably without a license) beat the hell out of if putting loads of peoples lives at risk, then usually smash it into other cars/cause and accident and get away with it pretty much Scot free!!!! :mad: