Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

Our website finally LIVE

SamG60 and I have been working on starting this tool business for about 6 months now and we have finally turned the website on properly today!

There only about 100 of the 25,000 products available on there at the moment. We will be adding the Sykes-Pickavant range by this coming weekend. Then hopefully not long after, the Britool range followed by the Draper range and finally the Facom and Beta ranges.

We would like to offer Corrado forum members a 5 to 10% discount in the future. But at the moment the functionality just isn’t there within the site. We will have to add a discount code function to the site or something. If anyone really wants something and wants to get a discount they could phone us and we’ll take your order over the phone instead.

http://www.shacktools.com (link in my sig)

Take a look and tell us what you think?

Thanks very much, the sites all our own work too. I know its not amazing but as long as it works well, looks professional and trustworthy then that’s all it needs to be at present.

Still not to sure about the name ourselves, but until we think of something better than it'll have to do.

woah........ hang on......

a tool forum???

(can you not bung google a few quid and arrange to have your site pop up regardless of what the search was, ie, any mention of tool or shack and they're directed to you??) ;)

Desperately need to get the rest of the range up but entering everything into the database takes a lot of time.

Yes a tool forum! Hopefully customers will use it to discuss technical problems, show off there cars/bikes/tractors/boats and discuss tools or ask questions about whether certain tools will be suitable for certain jobs.

Once there more on there then well be using google adwords.

Nice one guys, nice to see a bit of enterprise. I'll have a look tomorrow when I'm home

a tool forum

thats a forum about tools not by tools like this one!!:)

ill be ordering from you guys then im a bit of a tool whore (how bad does that sound!)

I like it...but you've spelled 'Tape measures' wrong, unless you really do sell 'Tap measures'. There are a few electronic/automotive tools I'm interested in. I look forward to seeing the categories fill up as most are empty at the moment...but you already know that :)

I like it...but you've spelled 'Tape measures' wrong, unless you really do sell 'Tap measures'. There are a few electronic/automotive tools I'm interested in. I look forward to seeing the categories fill up as most are empty at the moment...but you already know that :)

Thanks spelling really isn’t my strong point. There spelling mistakes all over the place on it. Corrected the tap to tape now though, thanks.

Very cool site, straightforward and clear to use, and no silly intro animations etc.

I'll certainly look there first when buying tools in the future.