Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

New G-werks Website - now online

Looks good - not that I think theresa lot wrong with the current one

Thankyou - but now there will many more parts for you guys to take advantage of your discount with :lol:

Looks like you'll be doing a lot more products Darren. Online ordering too?

We are Currently concentrating on a lot of changes to the company, so eventually you will be able to buy online, but i like the personal touch of people being able to pick up the phone ask questions and then feel confident they have purchased the correct part for there needs.

nice work daz,lookin fwd to the finished site,so i can see how much overtime i need to do to get me a bbm charger fitted :twisted:

nice work , i've never really looked at your site as it focuses on the G60 but i'll definitely look into the new one

paul

nice work , i've never really looked at your site as it focuses on the G60 but i'll definitely look into the new one

paul

Thankyou - We have opened the options on the website to cover alot more than the g60 engines now so there should be somthing on there for everyone.. :lol:

very nice chap, whos doing it for you?

might sound arsey, but mostly because it'd bug me not saying anything, the image below is a quick suggestion of how to tidy the content area up a little, although it does look good as-is.

(IMO) basically gaps A/B should be the same, and the boxes should be at least inline at the top, if not the bottom too. just my 2p as a designer myself, hope i'm not going to find the g-unit boys at my door :?

very nice chap, whos doing it for you?

might sound arsey, but mostly because it'd bug me not saying anything, the image below is a quick suggestion of how to tidy the content area up a little, although it does look good as-is.

(IMO) basically gaps A/B should be the same, and the boxes should be at least inline at the top, if not the bottom too. just my 2p as a designer myself, hope i'm not going to find the g-unit boys at my door :?

I appriecate your feeback into the work that has been done. a fresh eye can usally spot any slight discrepancies which is why we have put the link up here for you guys to give feedback on

Thankyou.

The site looks good, don't forget to update your signature link once your happy with it.

I particularly like the CNC heads, unfortunately I cannot afford one at the moment, although in the future I am considering one. Do they have 3 angles valve seats?

Out of interest how much would you charge for a CNC flowed head to suit a 9A 16v?

Edit :lol: I see you have just updated the link.