Sign in to follow this  
Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree

Close to

If that one being sold by Just Corrado had more extras like leather, aircon etc, it'd probably be worth nearly the 10k mark to a serious collector. There's gotta only be a handful of 1994/5 C's left with less than 50k on the clock, and 1 owner from new!!

There's been a couple of VR6's sold recently with sub 40k miles and leather for less than £8k

Yeah and they were over the moon cos those prices were a steal! Normality will resume again soon! :wink:

Radostormvr6.... please confirm, your car has done less than 15k miles?!?! :shock:

Thats rite, summer use only. Don't forget i live on an island. Its been to uk mainland twice, france few times.

Radostormvr6, 15k miles has gotta be the lowest ever! I bet if somebody offered you 10 grand for it you'd tell em where to go!...I know I would!...it's priceless.

I bet if somebody offered you 10 grand for it you'd tell em where to go!...I know I would!...

Yep, me too

Plus Radostormvr6 has done an excellent set of mods to his car, it must be worth a lot. Over 12k I reckon...without seeing it. ;)

Makes my buy look like a steal.

I have done just over 1000miles in my short ownership (2 weeks) and clock now nudging 39800miles. :D

Oh, and I didnt pay anything like 9k 4her :lol:

i think if i had it that is part with 10k for A20 LEE quite easy or 24v Renshaws both hot rados and kips is just amazing quality well worthey show winners 8)

Here here.

8)

Plus Radostormvr6 has done an excellent set of mods to his car, it must be worth a lot. Over 12k I reckon...without seeing it. ;)

Cheers trigger Theres a guy in the states who keep emailing me to buy it, said he give me $40.000. :shock: Think hes full of crap.

Its not for sale anyway :)

That first one looks quite impressive and for 20,000 euros. Not bad.

thats a bargain, the engine will set you back £10-15k at UK prices.

going back to that first car i think 10k is well excessive.....

i remember seeing an N-plate blackberry storm about 3/4 years ago at a performance garage near me, miles were under average and it was up for £8995

saw it about a year ago advertised somewhere else this time for £4995

that was mint, and miles were sensible

i'd pay around 10k for 24v renshaws and A20 LEE's, but they've had so much money invested! brand new paint, not 10 year old paint, and if you wanted to build either car yourself it would cost way more than 10k!

it's a nice original one, but i'd rather look at 100k on the clocks than 50k on the clocks if it meant saving 5 grand