Sign in to follow this  
REMUS

The Ride

Like that picture a lot! Shame about the missing No. Plate & i'm not keen on the fog light inlet thing either but it's your ride!

Like that picture a lot! Shame about the missing No. Plate & i'm not keen on the fog light inlet thing either but it's your ride!

The reason for having one fog lamp (Canadian dummy lamp) is that I dropped the other one in my garage about 2 years ago, totally cracked. I haven't gotten around to buying real fog lamps but I can live without them for now.

Sweet corrado you got there. Wish uk front bumpers didnt have the number plate recess

Get it smoothed out then?

Worried about it cracking, the cars quite low and the plastic spoiler regularly touches speed bumps around here. Just thought that one thats moulded like that from factory would have more strength.

Worried about it cracking, the cars quite low and the plastic spoiler regularly touches speed bumps around here. Just thought that one thats moulded like that from factory would have more strength.

Mate, if you have it done properly then it shouldnt crack, especially with the right paint on it. Shouldn't cost you much more than 50 quid really.

Some of those videos were on 6lbs...and some were on 10lbs. 8.5:1 compression, stock block and will be dynoing at 18-20lbs soon.