Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

i think this is a contender for cleanist g60 on this forum..."as mine is still of the road!" anyone got any pics of a cleaner one ? add them here.

Thanks guys

"as mine is still of the road" lol i like that bit, must admit still looks good sitting on those rims :)

i forgot is the honest answer was gonna take pics of interior and engine bay but i went for a spin after i washed it lol so "watch this space"

cheers lads

Maj...u kno im expecting Big Tings when i see ur beast next

vr6storm..take one to know one 8) i love ur baby

bally...we should link up some time man i havent seen urs yet

cheers lads

bally...we should link up some time man i havent seen urs yet

You aint missing much matey :lol:

were abouts are you from?

Thinking of some side skirts maybe new rear lights, maye new headlights too,,,come on peeps whats the recommendations these days

This is one nice G60 i've seen it in the flesh, go's bloody well to :!: get that chip & pulley done mate it's gonna kick some ass :evil: just watch out for those kerb's :wink:

Glad u liked it shame abt the weather ehh..... shame abt stoopid drivers too :roll: :mad: hush hush :wink:

Drroooowwww psssssh.

Not bad noise as Furki's mota came and picked me up from the station when I went down to G-Werks.

Oh, and F, we got flashed a few times. Hope you don't mind the points...... :lol:

Got a few more mods to recently and went in the bodyshop to sort out the dents ive got over the last few months and it looks the biz.......just cant f-ing decide to remove the rear wiper or not so plz help me out guys what ya think

pics coming very soon btw if weather holds up

Got a few more mods to recently and went in the bodyshop to sort out the dents ive got over the last few months and it looks the biz.......just cant f-ing decide to remove the rear wiper or not so plz help me out guys what ya think

pics coming very soon btw if weather holds up

IMHO leave it on!..................its there for a purpose afterall :wink:

thats what i think,,BUT a lot of friends tell me it would look awesome on a black rado and i dont doubt them lol

suppose rain x would help

UPDATED PICS......shame it was a dull dull day......cant even noticed its been polished properly :(

NEW MODS

Lupo Wipers

New Toyos and laser wheel alignment

Passat Rear Door Handles Colour coded

FK Debadged Grille Colour Coded

Lil beesting aerial

Removed side strips and re-painted

General bodywork tidy up

More Pics......what u reckon guys my aim is to keep it simple with not too much fuss and mods :) did i do it and did i do it well???????? :oops:

Na mate.. looks pants :-P :lol: :D

Only kidding of course.. to be honest Corrado's look best with just subtle mods - wheels, few bodywork tweeks, shiny exhaust, and the grille sorting out. The car looks very clean as well. Top job :)

But to be honest its what you think of it that matters.. EVERYONE has a different opinion on Corrado's so its a waste of time trying to please everyone. Modify it how you see fit.. if everyone doesn't like it, well, then tough $hit - you've made the car that YOU want :)