Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

K-Reg, Purple G60 (i think) spotted on the M4 just past the Cardiff West junction.

About 6.15 last night.

Anyone?

seen the following over the past week, anyone here?

Blue G-reg 16v with OZ volcanos and a Red J-reg 16v both parked by Portsmouth Student Union

Dub_nut_g60 could have been you saw a couple of weeks back on the M275 as im in and out of pompey most days and i think i remember seeing your car heading the other way.

kerrinmay think ive seen you a couple of times heading towards j9 of the m27 on the main road behind the superstores, was it you??

Dub_nut_g60 could have been you saw a couple of weeks back on the M275 as im in and out of pompey most days and i think i remember seeing your car heading the other way.quote]

yeah i think i saw you too, im probabaly not gonna be seen round pompey too frequently soon as in going to be moving to the guildford area! seems like theres a few C's up there already though!

seen the following over the past week, anyone here?

kerrinmay think ive seen you a couple of times heading towards j9 of the m27 on the main road behind the superstores, was it you??

Yes that would be me! I work just down from the superstores.

timg60,

I am in St Columb. Drive mine daily.

I see a blue G60 around Camelford/Tintagel quite regularly, and I have seen a red, H reg., valver in Truro a few times - very clean.

I know a guy in Marazion with a red VR, and a guy in Newlyn with a silver VR.

This afternoon at 4.15, spotted a dark C (either 16v or G60) filling up at Shell in Wotton-under-Edge. J** JLP

Saw this nice looking Storm last Saturday at Shannon Corner, New Malden. First N reg Storm I've seen.

5AP90079.jpg

Not the best pic admitedly... Same day, same place but ontop of the Flyover at New Malden!! G940 WND. Think it was a 16v. Definately grey!

G940WNDGrey6.jpg

Then saw this in Notting Hill yesterday!

5ASF0082.jpg

Yet again, I was in my Kangoo whan I saw these..... always the way!

Saw this nice looking Storm last Saturday at Shannon Corner, New Malden. First N reg Storm I've seen.

What do you mean the first N reg you've seen? :o

yours is an 'E' reg though.....

sorry.. coulda sworn yours was an M!

I do apologise..

So the one in the pic is the SECOND N reg I've seen.

No Rob, N1 PSM wasn't available, anyway I like E1 PSM because I was born in Bethnal Green (E1 postcode) so it's kinda relevant to me. Someone also asked if I got E1 cause it's like EL (spanish for "the"), which I hadn't thought of but kinda like.

Anyway enough hijacking of the Corrado Spotting thread. :)

spotted a dark blue one with graphite colour BK split rims in Leicester on the ring road last friday.

i was on a roundabout travelling westbound and you were waiting to join, gave you a beep and i think you spotted me........ my car was quite brown at the time!

I see a blue G60 around Camelford/Tintagel quite regularly

There cant be too many G60's down in that neck of the woods. I saw a blue one in Wadebridge this summer....very distinctive bacause they had taken the supercharged badge off the back and re-formed it to read "charged up" - a nice touch I thought!

I followed a green c all the way into Reading centre on friday, can't remember the number plate though You were cut up by a bus at a roundabout! It had a bit of a wobbly exhaust too!

Think I saw the same storm that Dub Envy spotted in Notting Hill in Hammersmith today around 10.30am. Woman driving it.

Saw an "M" reg Mystic Blue Storm today turning to go past the Sheffield Wednesday football ground at Hillsborough.

Unfortunately I was in the Bora so no points there...! :roll:

seen a white corrado going along the A55 going towards bangor at about 4 oclock,and i also seen a nice green VR6 outside my house on sunday and he kindly took me for a spin in it aswell...god i miss my VR

I followed a green c all the way into Reading centre on friday, can't remember the number plate though You were cut up by a bus at a roundabout! It had a bit of a wobbly exhaust too!

I went to reading on friday.

But i have no wobbly exhaust thanks