Sign in to follow this  
west-sidereason

a3 lights on a corrado

cheers for the posative comments,

the inspiration did come from seeing those a4 lights, but luckily i think the new a3 lights are slightly smaller, so with a bit of chopping they fit inside the corrado lights! saving all that hard work.

it helps to have a friend at a body shop who does insurance jobs for a audi garage.

as far as hard work goes, i have abolutely no skill whatsoever, only the will!

i'll post some more pics when the projects advanced, they look a lot better when you can see the whole car.

Very nice - that looks really good, brings the C right up to date! IMO would be better without the eyebrow though?

gaz the geezer, i have no skill, or tools for that matter! most of this was done using only a stanley knife and a pair of plyers, luckily theirs a couple of trim pieces in the audi lights which hide any cut marks nicely! i think that most of the hard work is still to come, but i think i can achieve it, and if i can nearly anyone could do this! especialy if you have something like a dremal.

ford, ye i'll test them with my standard grill aswell, they probably are going to look a bit too bad boy for most corrado owners, but the average person will just see modern lights. in my opinion they are just a modernised verion of the corrado lights, same shapes and all.

cheers for the comments i thought these would have been slated by now!

well done they are coming along really well.....

credit to your efforts.... must post a how to when youve done em!!!

looks good, what kind are the ddi ones i'm likin them too

They're A4 lights, but err not exactly off-the-shelf ;)

cheers for that dinkus might look into doin a set and if they are easy enough maybe a few more sets to sell on.

I think they loook great, always loved the Nothelle corrado lights.

I felt the MkII Scirroco should have kept them and this is the evolution of the skyrocket so it makes perfect sense. I would like to see them with the standard grill though. Please post up any pics you took of the process.

in his avatar? I loved the A4 lights on the dub design industries car, but these lights look MEAN!!!!!!

More pics please!!

cheers guys, the new pics are on the first page (only the top photo is original) i would like to put up more pics, but my phone camera doesn't work with my mac so i have to send them to my email, which costs.

i have got an a4 light with hid's to rip apart now, so i might have a go at them too.

the a3's are not finished yet, i just test fitted them to check weather the spaceing's looked ok on the car.

Those A3 lights look good, cant decide if i like them more than my InPro projectors... of which are they quite rare these days!?

DSCF0310.jpg