Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Leather colours

Ok so planning my interior but not sure on what colourworks best with what body colour.

My colour is pearlescent green.

What do you suggest to be a good match and also brighten up a little but not too much and also to fit with a black dash?

Also liking the idea of a flocked dash.

Any pics would be appreciated also.

ive black exterior and black leather but with a grey dash etc.... I like it but it is very dark....

the best looking interior is a light colour if your car is a dark colour outside provides a nice contrast IMO....

are you getting your seats re trimmed coz i would go for a biege/cream colour with a dark green piping or something like that??

Jay-Z's big pimping woud've been a whole lot better with that mistake!

Jay-Z bringin' it to you large from the industrial sewer complex... :lol:

see i think cream would be too much for some reason.

Maybe a 2 toned interior with the centre of seats still darker.

Kind of want it a little more modern but moody still.

I would be more inclined with the outer of the seats having a darker colour as they are the parts which would get worn by shoulders and bums.

hmm - was trying to make this decision myself.

Was originally planning to do a black 1/2 leather / alcantara job -

but now I'm thinking cream will go so much better with the green paintwork.

Still don't want to go full leather, but picking a matching alcantara for the cream leather is proving a headache........ Anyone got pics of a cream 1/2 leather setup?

So far:

Got the recaros

Got the sewing machine

Got the charcoal alcantara

Now time to practice!

I'd go Tan/Orange if starting with a blank canvas on a pearlescant green car.

I'm finding it hard to think of anything that'd suit a green car better than a tan interior. The rusty brown/orange colours of the C with the Aston interior look nice, but I dont think thats to everyones tastes.

Ok so planning my interior but not sure on what colourworks best with what body colour.quote]

I reckon a kind of biscuit-y colour would look very very nice.

How did you manage to get such a cool pic of your car with opposite lock etc going on?.... you must have someone alongside you on skateboard or something?? :?:

I've been mulling over what colour to eventually do my interior for the last 6 months, and i've landed firmly on tan. But don't do it because I want to be the only one with tan/green!

So the race is on triggs'y lol

Well i always thought tan also but its already been done to death, and dont want it to look like A20LEE due to probably putting in the same seats, i keep looking but nothing else would suit as good in my opinion.

Just want it looking classy but with a motorsport theme which sounds like a contradiction but sure i can pull it off.

Ah well in that case we don't have a problem, sounds like you're talking more cream than tan. Tan hasn't really been done much except I did see a pic of a blue C the other day and it looked awesome. :)

:lol: you bunch of tarts :wink: - If you like it then do it - don't let the fact that someone else has the same colour stop you FFS :wink:

I think tan would look pretty nice in your car trig!

Ah well in that case we don't have a problem, sounds like you're talking more cream than tan. Tan hasn't really been done much except I did see a pic of a blue C the other day and it looked awesome. :)

Yep tan it is then, cream is too light for me.

Tan on the other hand is better but not going full tan so you can have the 1st green car with full tan trig.

id go for orange, there is a mk3 golf thats green with an orange interior and it looks really nice.

Personally that did not float my boat at all way too in your face for me.