Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

On a Wheel Mission!!!

Thinking og putting some ploished porsche 928 rims on my C.... What do you all think? Can anyone do a magic pic for me??

cheers

i think they look really nice, set the car off. Theres quite a few peeps here who have them, look sweet :)

mycorrado2.jpg

mycorrado3.jpg

This vr6 is up for sale aswell. ;)

hope those help :)

mtc R32, if i get chance i'll have a blast tonight when i finish work mate,what colour is ya rado? if u post a high res pic up of ya car in this thread then u may get a few peeps havin a blast @ it

young lad; i seen that car in the trader too, shame it dosnt come with the wheels tho because they look the nuts on a C!

RADO.001, yeh, they are, theres a guy who is having them polished up etc and wants i think 500 for them (without tyre) Worth it though, look really good :)

Oh my Gosh!!! I think I'm going mad!!!

I just can't seem to find a set of decent wheels for my Corrado VR...

Ideally I really want a Set of Porsche D90's 8x16 all round... I just love the way these look on a "C", especially on a Black one

(Riley springs to mind :wink: )

d90s.jpg

These are the exact wheels that I want.. like for like... I am going to dedicate all my time, searching high and low... And where ever they may be I will hunt them down..

They will be mine.. Oh yes!! They will be mine :cuckoo: :twisted:

theres a set going for like 160, get them refurbed like that for like 180, total of 340 ;)

Where dude!!!

Mr Anderson Has sold the 8x16's

Nobody else got any forsale.. There was one guy on there with a set on a black mk2 Golf and was also selling some BBS's splits but had no reply's via pm or email!!!!

Anyone know anyone else...... Arrrhhhh

i know g60griff was thinkin of changin from his polished d90's to some bbs,maybe he'll sell them to ya when he gets his next rims?might be worth droppin him a pm

g60greeny, Cheers mate...

Snap been looking through myself on that thread... His front are only 6J wide which isn't for me really.. I doubt he'd split the pack???

I'm just ready now to get the "C" looking proper FAT!!!

Found these forsale...

What do you all think??? These on my Black Vr or wait for a set of Design 90's???

17 X 8 et60 Will i have arch problems????

porscherims1.jpg

porscherims2.jpg

those are very very nice, they give the corrado a meanie fast type of look, but the d90's are classy and just there if you know what i mean, i think the d90's would make more of an impact, thats my view though mate :) (still those are lovely wheels, don't know if you need to do arch work :S)

not finished yet mate but essentially the same as mine (see my gallery or no rice thread mate.)

How much you going to be selling the BBSs for billinjah... 8)