CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Spot on reasons for having swapped the C, and you could've done sooooo much worse than that Prelude - of all the other marques I'd (reluctantly) have instead, Honda would be right up there, but probs an S2000 :D

Before we bought our house last October, I was rushing to get my G60 in a decent condition as I figured we wouldn't have the cash to deal with stuff once we had a nice fat mortgage :roll: Tells you a lot about my expectations for it!

Never had a ride in a 'lude before, and as I said previously, rice can be very tasty :wink: (I'm just glad it's not salmon pink!)

turbo it Andy, Honda heads will outflow many other "performance" heads on the market and you can get huge power gains from small boost!

:nuts: :clap:

Ha ha! Would love too, but it kinda defeats the point of getting it! :cuckoo:

Ha ha! Would love too, but it kinda defeats the point of getting it! :cuckoo:

Coming from the man who was trying to convince me to buy ANOTHER C! :lol: :salute:

Kinda cool IMO, fair play Cazza, judging by some of the replies, your braver than me for posting up your new purchase... :D

Well, just said goodbye to her :( Pretty gutted. Had a last drive a couple of hours ago and she was really flying- windows down, country lanes, V6 roar- doesn't get much better 8)

Gone to a very good home. Told Dave all about the Forum, so he'll hopefully join soon :)

Picking up the Lude Sunday...

Awesome buddy!

Welcome to hassle-free motoring for a few years, save up the pennies and then smack us all in the face with a Storm owned by Mr. Karmann or something :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chin up Andy - there are worse things to lose. Come August when you've just got out of a baking hot delivery suite (they always are) having doubled the size of your family, fire up the Lude and turn on the air con life will seem sweet :)

As my missues would say you love that bloody car more than me :? At least you had the balls to be open about your reasons and not just slink away - fair play to you. Looking forward to seeing the first of your new arrivals next week.

As my missues would say you love that bloody car more than me :?
:lol:

I'm sure i've said that a few times!!

I think it's a great looking car Cazza, love the shape and colour. A friend of ours had one a few years back and I loved it. Big respect to you for your reasons for getting rid of your C, I bet it was heart-breaking. You are a role model for all dads and dads to be :)

AQUAG60 is obviously secretly jealous :lol:

Awww, thanks, MrsB :) Was a difficult but necessary decision. Just hope nothing goes wrong with the Lude now! :lol:

Thread cleaned at Cazza's request.

Last time I saw such childish comments and slagging people off was when I moderated forums for secondary school students. Please keep the chat on topic, and if you have some strange hatred of Honda's or something then either contribute in a civil way or just go and read another thread rather than getting into a slanging match.

Thanks.

Awww, thanks, MrsB :) Was a difficult but necessary decision. Just hope nothing goes wrong with the Lude now! :lol:

About time I learn't something about Hondas! Don't the engines rotate the other way?

That definitely rings bells!

Yes... I think the shafts do indeed spin clockwise from the flywheel end! :shock:

Bye bye :( Taken before Stanford and the last one just before she was picked up on Friday night. Changed the tails.

Jon, have decided to keep them for the time being. Along with my debadged grille w/chrome VR6 badge and chrome Corrado script badge. Just in case ;)

Dave- getting it later today. Actually quite excited :) I'll give it a good clean/machine polish/ Dodo Blue Velvet etc and then get some pics up 8) Can't wait to really test out the 4WS- from what JoeBloggs says, it's great fun!

Do it mate!

I don't know why Hondas get such a bad rep as rice, Suyshiro Honda (founder) was originally a racing driver anyways, so if anyone deserves to be disqualified from the ricer slurr then it should be him!

:clap:

Just had a good look at this, inside and out - very nice mota indeed! More electrical gizmos than you can shake a light sabre at. A bargain you have :salute:

4 wheel steering is way cool 8) Surprisingly big car - much longer and wider than a C. Nice lines and the "Motego" side skirts set it off nicely.

You have to ditch the teak effect trim though Andy :?

Had one cruise past me on the M45 the other day (whilst drving one of the company Mundains), silver but didn't have the skirts on it? I was also surprised at how long it was. Can see why you like it Andy, nice proper coupe shape.

Teak eh?