Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

White Corrados

Going to look at a white VR this weekend that is completely standard.

Just wondering if the white is an issue for people if they were going to buy a Corrado. Im not that bothered and quite like white as long as its clean.

Also price is £3495 with 104kmiles, FSH, no mods and 12 months MOT. Does that sound reasonable?

Any pics of white VR's?

i love white ones,,

picks out all the black details really well,,

^ ^ ^ ^

What he said.

Didn't like them when I was looking for mine, but then kept seeing one (MatthweB1985's before he bought it) and realised how good they look.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy one now!

Good luck :)

I'm not a lover of white ones although a White Mk2 golf looks really well. I think thats because theres alot of black that breaks it up so looks more stylish.

I'm not a lover of them on a corrado.... Don't know why , but hey thats my opinion... each to their own

Its said that white cars don't hold their value as well as others, less desirable etc, so you could use that to knock price down? But on Top Gear the other night they reckoned that white is the new black/silver?

I think they look sweet but white cars are a pain in the arse to keep clean!

By the way Coullstar, I think I'm running your old 16v, 'H149 DFV' 8)

btw Graeme.................if its later than 93 it'll be candy white which looks crap compared to alpine white

Its said that white cars don't hold their value as well as others, less desirable etc, so you could use that to knock price down? But on Top Gear the other night they reckoned that white is the new black/silver?

I think they look sweet but white cars are a pain in the arse to keep clean!

By the way Coullstar, I think I'm running your old 16v, 'H149 DFV' 8)

Yep thats my old car. TomB bought it off me. I take it still going ok?

Yeah I bought it off TomB back in November. I found some old pics you'd posted up on here, it looked good on the steelies. Its on private plates now but other than that it ain't changed too much. It's still going well and managed to get me in/out of bother a few times!

Good luck with the VR mate.

I love white VW's - here are my two. The Corrado no longer has eyebrow and has a 3 slat grill fitted & the Golf now has a set of BBS splitz fitted.

No recent pics though - sorry

price sounds good u should be able to move it down a little. n despite what everyone says they aren't that bad to keep clean its just the back bumper that shows the muck really and they are hard to polish due to been white. i had a black civic b4 vr and i couldn't keep that clean it even showed up the dust if it was left in the garage over night.

heresa pick of mine next to my mates grey one.

127_2770.jpg

7f688d81.jpg

Ooooh, whilst we're on the topic of Alpine-white Corrados, here's my US-G60 again :-)

Tempest

16vradge, Glad to hear it's still running fine (should do after the new cylinder head :-) ).

I really like the look of the 'rado in white for the record 8)

Did you go and see the black one with the cream leather Graeme? You'd of got that for that price i bet. And white Corrados are ace! I've had 2.