Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Seen a white C yesterday in Trowbridge. Haven't got a clue what sort. Had m3 rear lights.

Think I saw MR OTS on tother side of M4 this about quarter to 1 just before maidenhead junction.

If it was Saturday then it wasn't me Zippy. Last time I was over that way was on Friday but I was in the van.

Saw a black valver with private plate A? ??? on the A316 today about 11:30'ish, was a left hooker looking totally standard

Black G60 parked up in Ashford Middlesex on the Feltham road, looked good slammed with tidy 17's. Seems to be there most days.

Silver C driving towards Richmond yesterday very low on BBS 15's yesterday about 10am.

Anyone one here?

spotted one y'day blue h reg 16v in m&s car park culverhouse cross,standard looking on sebrings,

and today red m reg not sure what model followed me onto the link road and was behind me till junct 33, guy with a cap gave me a wave.

think it had 16's poss 17's on.

I went to the Millenuium stadium yesterday.

There was a blue old style valver parked on the River Taff enbankment opposite the Stadium. Had a nice dent in the passenger door....just like mine!

nice yellow C at hove park this afternoon. didn't stop to speak as the ladies getting in were waaaaay too posh ;) nice car/dodgy aftermarket alloys. sorry ;)

black C heading south on the a23 at about 4 this afternoon. somewhere around haywards heath. combined speed of about 170 made waving tricky. anyone?

Blue k plate valver this mornin on the M4 towards reading, k,,, VDV. looked like she had been polished over the weekend 8)

two more today,

very nice green valver coming out of the station in plymouth, (looked a bit baffled why i was looking and slowewd a bit) i think the reg was ALX.

(how did you get the rear plate recess to say corrado?)

red VR, bang in the middle of town, (older guy) gave you the thumbs up but no response, my giuess is he didnt know about this site???

(wrote the last 3 letters down but i cant be arsed to go to the car to get them, will post later....)

Bordeaux Red H plate valver heading towards Stubbington At 4 pm ish. M plate dark VR at 7:45 am heading into Gosport on the A32 and last but not least Mike G60. Three in one day. Spring is on its way!

Spotted a purple valver ( i think ) on the M4 about half an hour ago. Reg. was something like H 170??

You turned off at the A48(M) junction....

Ive seen your car a few times now! without really realising it was anyone on hear! Nice car by the way!

Was going out for a blast to try and sort out my bloody Water injection! 8)

You must be fairly local to me then? i live of lovedean lane, and i think i ve seen you a few times around the horndean area as my girlfriend lives around there to! Small world hey! :)

Spotted a purple valver ( i think ) on the M4 about half an hour ago. Reg. was something like H 170??

You turned off at the A48(M) junction....

Typical, never been spotted it my life, then the day i sell it it get spotted on the way to its new home. :roll:

Think I saw MR OTS on tother side of M4 this about quarter to 1 just before maidenhead junction.

hmmm - me also I'd wager

Twice in a week? like busses.

Ive seen your car a few times now! without really realising it was anyone on hear! Nice car by the way!

Was going out for a blast to try and sort out my bloody Water injection! 8)

You must be fairly local to me then? i live of lovedean lane, and i think i ve seen you a few times around the horndean area as my girlfriend lives around there to! Small world hey! :)

I'm just off Hazleton way. Seen your car parked up at the top on quite a few occasions. "Spotted" you loads of time but haven't waved as I'm usuallly walking or in the Polo :!: Your C always looks cleaner than mine.

Yeah thats where my Girlfriend lives! I spend far too much time cleaning it! managed to get it down to once a week at the moment which i think is acceptable.... :wink: