mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

where do you guys have the low limit set, As where I have it now means I rev the pants off it everywhere :D

Hi Stu,

Still very happy with my shift light, my mate with a modified Mk2 Golf might fancy one in his, are you able to do this?

Hi Stu,

Still very happy with my shift light, my mate with a modified Mk2 Golf might fancy one in his, are you able to do this?

Glad it's all still good! :)

jonny-5 fitted his kit to a mk2 Golf 16v. It can be done, but is quite a bit more fiddly than with the Corrado clocks. There are LED blanks in the centre of the cluster that can be used.

where do you guys have the low limit set, As where I have it now means I rev the pants off it everywhere :D
I set my lower limit to be about 5-5.5k in my valver :)

is the shift rpm hard coded?

I guess you'd need to modify this to work with a wasted spark setup,else it would read double the frequency!!?

are there any of these left and are they still £50 ???????

Price is £60 now, well has been since the beginning of the year. The very first batch were £50, but that was 4 years or so ago :lol:

Oh and they are available, or will be by the end of next week. Just waiting to order a few components from Farnell

is the shift rpm hard coded?

I guess you'd need to modify this to work with a wasted spark setup,else it would read double the frequency!!?

Nope, shift point is configurable. :) The wasted spark setup will work as it measures the time between pulses and then uses interrupts to check that the time between the pulses is more or less than your set points. Should work with your setup, no problem :)

Price is £60 now, well has been since the beginning of the year. The very first batch were £50, but that was 4 years or so ago :lol:

Oh and they are available, or will be by the end of next week. Just waiting to order a few components from Farnell

ok let me know when ready !!

How easy is this to diy???

Fairly straightforward, just mounting the LEDs is a little fiddly. :dorky:

Ok cool

AM interested, but dont get payed till next week so will fling you a pm when ready :D

Ok cool

AM interested, but dont get payed till next week so will fling you a pm when ready :D

Ok mate, sounds good. They are ready to go :)

dude if i can do it anybody can this is a totally awesome little mod well worth the money as it is just that little bit different

i took a couple pics when i fitted mine this is just so you can see whats what...(the instructions he gives you are perfect.....)

P1040686.jpg

P1040687.jpg

P1040688.jpg

P1040689.jpg

P1040690.jpg

P1040692.jpg

P1040694.jpg

P1040697.jpg

This kit came with my corrado, but i dont have instructions, how do you reset the shift lights?

Cheers

PM me your email address and I'll email you the instructions :)