Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

G-Werks - New premises.

Would just like to say, our apologies to anyone who has had difficulties getting in touch with us over the last week.

We have moved premises and BT have made a Royal F**k up of all of our phone lines and Broadband.

We should be back to normal by Monday at the latest and only have very limited (i.e. home) internet until that time.

Thank you Darren.

Yeah I'm gunna have to come up and see you and your place some time soon a few people have told me your the man when it comes to tweeking my 60, so where abouts are you now then any closer to me down here in Bristol :lol:

Am I right in thinking the new pad is near sheffield??!? (or have I imagined it!)

LOL :lol: Think you definatly imagined that one, it's only round the corner from the old premises I believe!!!!!

Congratulations on the move - i know you said it was just down the road but it shows that good business practice does reap rewards.

Congrats on the move Darren. Hope you get the phones sorted out. I'll be in touch regarding suspension and anti-roll bars for the G60 as I have a wad of cash with your name on it burning a hole in my wallet....

yup, congrats on the move Daz, hope it's the start of bigger and better things! 8)

Gizza call when that gauge comes in and I'll pay you there and then... need to know WTF my engine's doing! :lol:

Were now live - :lol: i fixed the phone lines myself and we back with phones and net access...

thankyou - its been over 3 months very hard work but the ends there now..

From this -

To this..

Very cool I'm gunna have to come and see it in the flesh me thinks - with some cash too

cool i thought you where just moving to a bigger greenhouse, but that looks very smart :salute: might actually take a drive down later in the year and get the charger serviced (can run it in on the way home)