24V Renshaw

May be coming back to the fold already......

sorry to here your porker has to go. but over the moon you will be c'd up again.

guess we had better all keep our eyes peeled for a belter!

" THE CORRADO - NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS- ITS FOR LIFE !"

Glad i'm not the only one !!

Thought i might be slightly mad to ship mine half way round the world !!

Shame about the Porsche Jay,it looked awesome, i really want one aswell, but i couldn't ever sell my C to help pay for it !!

at least you can say you've owned a 911, even if it was breif! bit of a bummer i'm sure but i bet theres not many people who can say they 'downgraded' to a mint VR ;)

"One of us, one of us...."

(I know, I can talk.. but hey, I run this place. Wanna fight!? ;))

very sad to here this jay but as many people has said welcome back to the fold

whats the actual problem? The running costs or the purchase price? I know someone who is a wizard with maintainance on porkers and cheap. Owns his own racing porsche 964 (600+bhp if the rumours are correct) with a sequential gearbox!!

I bet you wanna buy your old one back!!

I was looking forward to seeing a major porker project, but needs must by the sound of things.

was sad to see you sell your C,

happy to see the new porker project,

& now just as happy to see your coming back mate-but really gutted for you lossing your dream porker at the same time!

How do the songs go, "I put a spell on you......" (Sonique) and "Can't get you otta my head" (Kylie) ;-)(

I think you've spent to long being a door man at kids disco's Struan! :lol:

i for one am well pleased jays coming back coz i wasn't on here when he started work on his now 'legendary' c so i missed loads of stuff & it's not the same reading through the thread from start to finish. i bet it was proper exciting waiting for the next instalment ( bit like a harry potter book if your 10) i imagine! soz starting to ramble!

i just wonder how much pressure ( if any of course coz he's got naff all to prove to us) jays feeling coz it'll take an amazing effort to top the last one! but then if anyone can jays ya man!

good luck with the new 'un, i cant wait & at the same time soz about the porker!

regards, gaz

how much you after for the 964?

fancy a 4wd converted corrado shell plus lots and lots of nice parts! (including a 24v lump and quaife 6 speed box!!) as a part ex?

how much you after for the 964?

fancy a 4wd converted corrado shell plus lots and lots of nice parts! (including a 24v lump and quaife 6 speed box!!) as a part ex?

Ooohh, go on, you know you want to :lol:

I have always wanted a Porsche 911 but with a large mortgage, a wife and 2 children I'm very lucky to indulge my hobby as far as a Corrado let alone a 911, I don't view it as second best though as Corrado's are an excellent and unusual modern classic in their own right and fellow owners/enthusiasts although a little strange are great when you get used to them :wink: At the end of the day i'm a Volkswagen guy through and through for better or worse!

Cheers for all the nice comments guys. I just need a VW fix, porkers just don't cut it :) :)

I am not sure when I will put the Porker up for sale. I have the 18's to put on it and want to give it a mega clean.

As for the new Rado, I have no idea what I will do to it, but I want to start with a mint standard (ish) VR like OSV/Asims as a base.

Jay

i think once you've enjoyed owning a corrado you keep them in your blood, anytime you see another you admire it & the determination & time of the owner to keep it in the cared for condition that 99.9% of them are in. :notworthy:

Heh heh, knew you wouldn't be able to stay away Jay :lol:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do/buy tho :)

I will never regret selling the "other one" :) I had my fun with it and it allowed me to do what I have. I will have owned a Porsche 911, which I promised myself I would do and now I get to start on a new Rado project.... with hopefully a better base car :)

So anyone want to sell me a mint VR and I mean MINT.

Jay

Have you put the 18's on the porsche yet Jay?

Good luck in your new venture.

The old one was phenominal, so it will be interesting to see what you do to a new one.