Sign in to follow this  
corrado vr6

alloys

Hi all

Bought my first C bout 2 weeks ago and i love it its superb the best car i have ever driven!!! however i feel that the alloys let it down, i dont know much about wheels etc but i feel that a bigger wheel would look better can anyone advise me on which wheel would look good on my red corrado 16v on standard height pics would be good and places to buy or even talk to for advice

thanks in advance

Greg :?:

Bigger wheels look better, but the bigger they get, the more it affects the handling. IMHO, a 16" wheel is the perfect compromise. Borbet C's are the business, although they're like hen's teeth in the correct size.

I've just changed my 17's for some standard Corrado G60 rims which are 15's, and look cracking.

Is your car lowered? This is also something to consider, and will make the standard 15's look better.

buy a set of coilovers before you do anything else to the car. after waiting too long for a set, this would be the first thing id do to any other corrado id own.

buy a set of coilovers before you do anything else to the car. after waiting too long for a set, this would be the first thing id do to any other corrado id own.

Agreed.

And you'll be amazed how much better that will make your wheels look! :)

Yeah another vote from me for ride height and then wheels... I changed the wheels for 17's before the drop and tbh it make the car look like it needs lowering all the more :?

Click on my sig pic for my gallery and you'll be able to go back through the pages to see what I mean 8)