Sign in to follow this  
eatthis

278 bhp scoob or 303 bhp golf??

The noise of a supercharged VR6 is just pure goodness - really sounds fantastic! :)

He he and so it should cause that's my old charger ;-)

Nice one John, good figures.

Get yourself a Quaife and close the times down 8)

yeh i want a quafe :( had i been able to find all the gears i wouldve run at least 3 13 sec times :)

iv scared george into not giving me a rematch till hes modded his scoob more haha

Nice new side profile sig picture CorradoVR6-n.o.s, your car is looking sweet.

wcrado the VR6 is more powerfull in the mid and top range and the scoob wins out on the launch so will be a close one in my opinion.

SORRY! I never wrote that! i left my computer on this page and my mate must have posted that message---

ignore that statement!!!

Good effort. I reckon quicker gearchanges would get you pretty evenly matched with the scooby.

Good effort. I reckon quicker gearchanges would get you pretty evenly matched with the scooby.

i beat him once if id have found 3rd gear id have beaten him 3-2 or maybe 4-1

i leave him for dust over 30 mph

vr6 is def gonna lose! What planet r u on?

ahhhh the sweet smell of ignorance :lol: (thats to the actual poster btw) :)

have you been in many quick VW's? Scoob will always win off the line and the charged Vr will have the grunt to win.

Everyone assumes that but it's not true. If you can't launch a car, you can't launch a car, doesn't matter what wheels or how many are driven.

Many, many times have I beaten my mate's scoob off the line because he just bogs down the motor and I'm off. 4x4 can work against you there....and it can also burn off the clutch linings if you're a gimp too.

i know, my mate is another one of these jap-crap loving blokes whose ideal car is a subaru or a skyline. no idea why he posted that!

have you been in many quick VW's? Scoob will always win off the line and the charged Vr will have the grunt to win.

Everyone assumes that but it's not true. If you can't launch a car, you can't launch a car, doesn't matter what wheels or how many are driven.

Many, many times have I beaten my mate's scoob off the line because he just bogs down the motor and I'm off. 4x4 can work against you there....and it can also burn off the clutch linings if you're a gimp too.

Fair enough but i wasn't commenting on the drivers ability but the cars ability i was on about.

If you have a race with a 4x4 and a front wheel drive car,both cars having similar power and both drivers have similar ability the 4x4 will win off the line no matter what and more so in slippery conditions

i know, my mate is another one of these jap-crap loving blokes whose ideal car is a subaru or a skyline. no idea why he posted that!

nowt wrong with r34 gtr skylines :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8)

my mate dropped off boost on 1 run he ran 15.1!!! @ 92 mph i ran 14.1 @103 haha

tell your mate to have a butchers at this

2.8l + 11 psi supercharger = :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

heres a cpl of vids from santa pod 1 is in my car with camera wedged in the headrest haha i was racing a 320 ish bhp seat leon i did a deliberatly cautious run didnt go wot till 3rd gear (if u listen carefully u can hear it) and changed gear slowly and short shifted into 2nd and 3rd i ran a 14.3 the leon ran 14.6 iirc he dropped off boost at the start

get the sound turned up

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v178/ ... nboard.flv

this 1 is george in his scoob racing me im getting the oil temp up a bit before the run as usual he wastes me off the line and it takes me 3 attempts to get 3rd you can hear me coming just before the line and keep looking left just after hehe another 50 yards and id have done him

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v178/ ... nboard.flv

2 very diffrent animals made a great race i want a rematch but george wont untill hes modded hes scoooby more (goin for 330 bhp 3" exhaust decats bigger fuel pump and remap)