Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Just refurbed 'another' set of alloys....(bottom of page 2)

After much thinking...my mate saw these and i brought them, will look good once i get my hands on them and give em a freshen up of polish :D

23277174_tp.jpg

23277285_tp.jpg

well chuffed!

and for a grand total of £62!

shocks n springs, i know coilovers r best but i aint git £600.

either 17" wolfrae kendos or 16x9" borbets or something, deffo deepdish.

we've got a set of 9x16 borbet a's for sale, 5x100 (rare in this pcd). ALSO VENOM ARE DOING fk AK coilovers for £250. Very very good value for money. Only downside is the threaded tube isnt stainaless so youd need to cover it with something

HTH

Gav

we've got a set of 9x16 borbet a's for sale, 5x100 (rare in this pcd). ALSO VENOM ARE DOING fk AK coilovers for £250. Very very good value for money. Only downside is the threaded tube isnt stainaless so youd need to cover it with something

HTH

Gav

ill second that. Ive had both 17s on my vr6 and the 9x16 borbet a's that are on there now. i certainly prefer the look of the 16s and the ride height on offer with them. The FK AK's were really good when i had them, the only reason i changed over toi highsports is so i could go lower as they are harder and meant the rears wouldnt catch as much. The Ak's give a good handling and a good ride for sure. Having said that the highsports are only about £350/£400 just depends on your budget.

YES definately Borbets. g60greeny, those wheels on yours look mint matey! :D id lurrrve a set of those.

cheers mate,an i was close to sellin them an keepin me th monos,glad i didn't

After much thinking...my mate saw these and i brought them, will look good once i get my hands on them and give em a freshen up of polish :D

23277174_tp.jpg

23277285_tp.jpg

well chuffed!

and for a grand total of £62!

all good news mate,whats this i hear about the coolin towers are to be knocked down?u heard anythin,ya avy would look a bit diff :D

they've meant to be getting knocked down for the past 20 years or something!

been problems with it being bang next to the viaduct motorway.

Again, this isn't to get them looking 100% brand new, just better then they were before.

this is how they were when i got them, they had been pro polished but that was 2 yrs ago and had built up crap since then.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

I then used a light wet+dry and sanded em down and used a metal polish

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Now i know u can see some light marks and scratches, i need to go over them again with a finer wet+dry which i haven't got, and i need to laquer them, not done that yet. took me hour to do one alloy, im pleased...

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

Neil