Jon_vr6

Re: Corrado storm vr6

Sort of it still made a little noise when i was stuck in traffic, i think it might benefit from a new caliper

engine bay looks great..need to park up next to yours again for an updated photoshoot. Must have been 2 years since the last "reg plate word games"

Edited by VWVW

engine bay looks great..need to park up next to yours again for an updated photoshoot. Must have been 2 years since the last "reg plate word games"

Haha yeah definitely mate, theres words about a north west meet. What do you think of the vapour blasted manifold? looks alright doesn't it, gives me something to clean in the engine bay now haha

Hi Jon,

No - just had the oil change done locally with genuine VAG filter / Synta Silver oil, but then went back to Stealth for my annual service as usual to check over after about 3000 miles...

Cheers

Phil

Really nice car this, putting in a lot of time/effort/money and looks like you're reaping the rewards.

Top work.

Hi Jon,

No - just had the oil change done locally with genuine VAG filter / Synta Silver oil, but then went back to Stealth for my annual service as usual to check over after about 3000 miles...

Cheers

Phil

Phil Cool was going to do the 500 mile oil change myself then take it down to Vince when i reach 2.5/3K miles. Saves a long drive down there for something i can do myself.

Cheers mic_vr its getting there slowly, harder when the cars a daily aswell

Edited by Jon_vr6

Coolant was below minimum when i checked the car this afternoon no visual leaks in the engine bay or on the ground. Checked carpet and bone dry but checked at the joins on the heaterbox and theres coolant there so just spent the last four hours taking stuff out and one bolt on the centre console refuses to budge. Think im going to have to drill it out

Well after spending most of the day on it the new matrix is in and managed to repair the direction dial feet window etc so it works on all settings. Also repaired the foam stuff on the heater box (some foam scrap I found) pics below so looks miles better now. All installed just dials and centre console to do tomorrow and its done thank god

Haha even though i did this a few weeks back I still struggled in a few parts. Id love to meet the person who decided to put them screws on the heater vents great idea.

Chris not a chance lol

ITS DONE took forever but i did todays work with a light outside in the dark. Some of the screws in the dash got a right swearing at when they wouldnt go in and "who decided to put that screw there"

Good work Jon..

You've put a lot of time, and money, into this car now.. Fair play to you, a lot of the time bomb jobs done, Now its time just to enjoy...

Cheers mate, yeah it seems everytime i go to enjoy it a few weeks later something i havnt replaced lets go. The joys of the corrado i suppose

Seriously though you should offer a "heater matrix change service" :) Nice to hear you got it all going. Not the best of season to be doing it in due to the cold.

Picked up the car today and im addicted 245 mile journey back from essex and i enjoyed every minute of it what a machine!

And the looks you get from people is class!!

Will post some pics when i clean her up shes dirty!

I remember that trip well bro... I had the Sh***

Me and the bro went for a trip out in the storms today [ATTACH]79752[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79753[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79754[/ATTACH]