Sign in to follow this  
Mancorr

Check out my brake pipes....not good!

Mate, you dont seem to be having much look at the minute!!!

I hope you manage to get all these things put right...

^^ Goldie you a so correct! So many yhings need to be put right. It really was not as described on e.bay which is a bit of a s#it....but hey ive bought it now and just waiting for my bank balance to drop :(

Here is another pic of the the top part of the hose as the other one came out blurry and bad! By the way my expansion tank hose that runs to the rad looks like this too :cry:

03012007770.jpg

^^ Goldie you a so correct! So many yhings need to be put right. It really was not as described on e.bay which is a bit of a s#it....but hey ive bought it now and just waiting for my bank balance to drop :(

Here is another pic of the the top part of the hose as the other one came out blurry and bad! By the way my expansion tank hose that runs to the rad looks like this too :cry:

Where are you at lunch time, can take a look if you like, I'm at Walton Hall (O.U.)

your pics are rubbish :lol:

I'd imagine your coolant hose is just the fibre protective braid over the top, probably not immediately a problem.

Is the other pic a braided goodridge type brake flexi hose then? it looks like the material braid over one of the hoses near the brake servo though, probably not a problem, mines a bit like that!

David.

Thanks David

Only just read your reply! Im about all day as have no work today! Im 2 mins away from you as at my girlfriends in Beanhill....i know mate, Beanhill, the estate of tin sheds and cortinas with fluffy dice the size of the owners :lol:

Thanks David

Only just read your reply! Im about all day as have no work today! Im 2 mins away from you as at my girlfriends in Beanhill....i know mate, Beanhill, the estate of tin sheds and cortinas with fluffy dice the size of the owners :lol:

oops, must have been driving past about the time you sent that, on my way to Wayside parts dept in bletchley :lol:

bought a new fibre washer for my leaking radiator switch only to discover when I got back that the water outlet on the front of the head is all crusty with dried off antifreeze, looks like I'll have to get a new one of them too now, no point in draining the coolant twice.

If you want to put your mind at rest, pm me your mobile number and I'll pop round before it's dark. pm sent too.

David.