VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thanks to Matt (Mr_Rossy) for the bits today. Nice to meet you- all the best with the house (very impressed! 8) ) and your move to Oz :)

My thanks to vr6-phil. The badge is lovely and was packaged soooo well for fast, safe delivery. A first class job there.

Thanks to fairman7 - the grille is just as described! Shame the courier seems to have been a bit heavy handed with it. Still nothing some araldite can't sort out. Very speedy delivery!

Thanks to Besian - I bought an OBD2 conversion from him last week. He was good enough to deliver it to me in Derbyshire (at cost) and spent a good while explaining the fitting procedure. Much appreciated!

Tom

Big thanks to vr6-phil for my half tinited rear lights

just as they were in the pics, came in no time at all and very pleased with them

Chears Budy :salute:

just like to say a thanks to emu for selling the inpro headlights at such a good price. they were better than stated to.mint condition other than a tiny wee chip. cheers :)

Would just like to say thanks to r4-ge for the 90mm splitter, and also a big thanks to _leon_ for the leather interior and badges! Oh and sorry for knocking on your door at 7.15am on a sunday morning _leon_ :nuts:

thanks to stueyb and kadvr6 for various bits and wheels respectvely, easy to deal with and all stuff turned up as described :salute:

Big thanks to Cazza VR, somehow managed to magic the post office into life to get my wiper stalk delivered in the snow

Top bloke and great service! :D :clap:

Big thanks to Cazza VR, somehow managed to magic the post office into life to get my wiper stalk delivered in the snow

Top bloke and great service! :D :clap:

No worries, Matt. Thanks to you too for the prompt payment and good comms :salute:

Many thanks to Tim (nocrap) for the thermotime switch, which arrived very quickly and was as described :)

Big thanks to yalan for the engine mount just like he described and came as quickly as it could of in this weather :salute:

Also

A big thanks to volksworld13 for the wing mirror glass, very helpfully and honist when he found out one of the conectores was loose. :salute:

Cheers Guys

Thanks to Pat McCrotch for collecting the tow bar and paying ontime like he said.

Good show that man !

Thanks very much to Adam Warburton (adamwarb), I just bought a bentley manual from him and it arrived very quickly in some seriously good packaging. 8) thanks :clap:

A big thank you to "87 Jetta 16v" for the pristine headlights. Great product and communication.

Thanks Neal :clap:

Thanks Shaun (Shaung60), the taillight was with me the next day and in mint condition.

Much appreciated, and i'd definitely recommend you as a seller.

Many thanks,

Ian