Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

Now this is a Corrado!

If I had ten grand then I surely would furk it's one of those things that I have thought about but will probably never do because of the costs involved maybe next week when I win the lottery though eh :crazyeyes:

course man...i tell u wot if i win the lottery i will finance urs and than do mine with 5bhp more HAHAHAHA :p

Wow thats sweeeeet, just noticed though he aint got no covers or out over the back wheels, would be funny to watch him driving along gravel and getting stones flicked up onto the back of head hehehe

just noticed, the suspension is fixed to little plates attached to the roll cage and it aint going to go no where quick anyway, cause it aint even wired yet!!!!!! :lol:

is that a Bi-turbo or twin setup? i didn't think the VR6 has enough exaust to run two turbos unless they are pretty small.

Owners comments on the car....

Car was built as a street car. But we'll drag it too. kept interior rather stock, not gutted. Car should, in theory, handle very well. Yes, the fastest cars in the world are mid-engine rwd. It's also independent rear suspension compared to the stock rears, which should be a lot nicer.

Weight upfront won't be a problem. Thing is heavy as hell, and yes, the coilovers are setup with custom springs according to weight distribution. Does the front sit up high in the pics? Car is no lighter up front than the Porsche.

Haven't spent a lot of time on it lately, been busy with other things.

Yes there will be a firewall and wheelwells, but that's one of the last things to be done. The cage will be finished as well, but as we're working on it, it's best to keep it as open as possible. Don't want to have to be climbing all over things.