OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

congrats on your award today mate corrado looked great as it always does! was good to have a chin wag with you maybe catch up at tatton?

neil.

Thanks Neil, great to catch up, well done on your well deserved trophy, your car is superb and a great credit to you get some pics up in the members gallery and don't forget the Corrado either.

Well what a great day out, great setting, super show, wonderful cars and the weather held out and then to be surprised by the honour of being judged Car of the Show simply topped it,even the rock through my windscreen on the way home didn't spoil my day:afro:

---------- Post added at 9:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:48 PM ----------

314020_387003528014855_1183764774_n.jpg

Thanks for the pic Andy:thumbleft:

Looking forward to having a good look over this at Tatton Park.

where was this Gareth?? what show?

Hi Chris, are you able to get to Tatton?

New OE VW windscreen scheduled for fitting on Wednesday so i'll be good to go for VW NorthWest Tatton Park

Yeah on the CCGB club stand, its the way forward, hope to see you there

loving that pic Gareth... :) She stands out sooo well against the background boringness of modern cars...

It's looking suspicious...

EDIT: Ah, just read Goldies thread. End of an era :(

Edited by Portent

It's looking suspicious...

EDIT: Ah, just read Goldies thread. End of an era :(

Again..

Hope you don't get the urge again this time Gareth and it has gone to a very good home (1st refusal if he sells it again perhaps?)

Certainly is an end of an era :( However, as Yan says, it's gone to a good home- I'm sure Michael will cherish it!

Good luck with pastures new Gareth - remember there's no substitute for cubes even if you are trying to be 'sensible'!

As you know you're one of the reasons I got back into Rado ownership and it's a shame to see you leave, but I have a feeling you will be back.... :)

As many will realise I have now sold my Corrado. I have stayed off the forum for a few days whilst taking the time to come to terms with my decision. I can't go into the whys and wherefores but suffice to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed my Corrado, it has been a delight to own and bar a sticking thermostat (replaced) and sticking rear caliper (upgraded to later spec Golf MK4) it has been incredibly reliable and trouble free.

I'm delighted that the car has found a home with a true enthusiast (with a lovely Storm amongst his previous cars) and i'm sure Michael will cherish and enjoy the car, I hope to watch his ownership through the forum and with any luck see it again at some shows in the future.

Corrado ownership has been an abolute pleasure made all the more enjoyable due to the helpful, knowledgable and charming people of the Corrado Forum and CCGB, thankyou all. LONG LIVE THE VW CORRADO!

Edited by OSV

As many will realise I have now sold my Corrado. I have stayed off the forum for a few days whilst taking the time to come to terms with my decision. I can't go into the whys and wherefores but suffice to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed my Corrado, it has been a delight to own and bar a sticking thermostat (replaced) and sticking rear caliper (upgraded to later spec Golf MK4) it has been incredibly reliable and trouble free.

I'm delighted that the car has found a home with a true enthusiast (with a lovely Storm amongst his previous cars) and i'm sure Michael will cherish and enjoy the car, I hope to watch his ownership through the forum and with any luck see it again at some shows in the future.

Corrado ownership has been an abolute pleaure made all the more enjoyable due to the helpful, knowledgable and charming people of the Corrado Forum and CCGB, thankyou all. LONG LIVE THE VW CORRADO!

Nice words Gareth........I understand the decision and you know it will be very well looked after.