OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Thanks, I anticipate that they will be on most of the time. My 301s are 18 years old and still in the factory lacquered finish which is very unusual ( this side of Bill Aitkins car which I originally sourced) I don't want to lose that finish so they will be kept primarily for shows

i would use it in the winter for sure :D

i would want a 2 post ramp though so i could clean the entire car before and after winter with putting some sealants and dressings on, would be fine!

i never wanted to use the VRT either, it had 70k miles and i wanted to save it for weekends, but using it daily is the best decision i have ever made

first time ive seen your car at vwf and i must say its stunning,fair play to you for making it look as good as it is 8)

Thanks means a lot from someone who knows their way around a Corrado as well as you.

I just don't know what it is about this particular Corrado, but it just looks so fresh and modern. There's nothing that gives it away as a 15+ year old car. Proof that the classic design hasn't dated at all. Proper minter.

I just don't know what it is about this particular Corrado, but it just looks so fresh and modern. There's nothing that gives it away as a 15+ year old car. Proof that the classic design hasn't dated at all. Proper minter.

My bro in law asked if it was a new retro model when I owned it :lol:

Thanks Paul, perfectly describes the Corrado a Modern Classic

Thanks Matt, I've really enjoyed attending the shows this year and its greatly appreciated when the car is well received.

Drooling all over your car again. It looks stunning and must be an inspiration to others. Generally I dont like silver cars its too common a colour these days. But your car suites it so well when silver wasn't the "in" colour. I go weak at the knees everytime I see it.

Alan

I want first refusal on this when it comes up for sale, if it ever does!!!

8) 8)

It was sold a few years back. Then Gareth was one of the lucky ones who managed to get his car back after doing something so silly as sell it.

Now he's got it back I doubt he will even think about selling for a long long time.