CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

:lol: thanks folks,but i need to save for other things rather than the car :(

I had seen your Box Pete and was very tempted but the sensible side of my said no while the devil kept poking me in the head on the other shoulder :lol:

Its defo on the top list of things to do,but i really need to decide if im going AWD or sticking with FWD as if i buy a diff they wont swap over as they are different and it would be a waste of money.

Just take the young lady to the registry office,grap a couple of witnesses off the street and then get back to business.

Honestly what wrong with people today?!! :lol:

I had seen your Box Pete and was very tempted but the sensible side of my said no while the devil kept poking me in the head on the other shoulder :lol:

I've just got this image....

homer-devil-angel-shoulders.gif

Just take the young lady to the registry office,grap a couple of witnesses off the street and then get back to business.

Honestly what wrong with people today?!! :lol:

If that happened i would fear for my life :lol: dont mess with the lady!

I've just got this image....

homer-devil-angel-shoulders.gif

Just what i thought ! :lol:

Comes backs to the old saying Power is nothing without control.

Absolutely! but it also comes down to the fact of no matter how much you throw at an old chassis it will be hard to keep up with a modern chassis...but its all about having some fun!....and it was :wink:

Absolutely! but it also comes down to the fact of no matter how much you throw at an old chassis it will be hard to keep up with a modern chassis...but its all about having some fun!....and it was :wink:

and the fact that anybody can go out and buy a fast car, but not everybody can maintain and tune a nice car! the look on peoples faces is priceless, even though he was quick, i bet he felt so gutted in his £15k+ car :lol:

:lol: very true!

Was board tonight and had a quick spin out and made a dodgy video :gag:

also on a different note...im selling up,now don't start with don't do it ect! Its not a hard or unwise choise as i want to have a go building a Tuned N/A 2.0 16v motor,knifed crank,high CR,throttle body's and hairy cams! :tongue:

Some give me some idea whats is worth? or is it worth more in bits?

what figure you got in mind james.

pm me when you have thought about it :D

Im not going to say dont do it but i shall say you just went down in my book ya loser, why swap the power for the noise?????????? :lol:

Hope were still buddies, thats what they do tell them when they are going mental and talking dumb :ignore:

:lol: ive heard this before!

But im selling this thats a sure thing,either as a hole car or a box of parts! :cuckoo:

I enjoy building up things rather than driving...its odd i know but ive always been like this :tongue:

I'm going to do a write up tomorrow and place it for sale,im not sad about it as i want to get stuck into something different.

I know what he(James) means...

Can't se him just being happy just occasionally polishing it on a Sunday now that is pretty much finished.

The lego comment was funny tho. :)

Thanks for the replys folks,ive wrote up the for sale add and you do forget how much you put into cars once you put write it down!

It took ages as i thought of one thing after another! :lol:

I wish i had the money and space to keep all my old cars :(

oh well,here is the link

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=80315

Why "maybe" in title thread?! :wink:

Get it sold an bring on the valver build!!!! :clap:

I cant wait!! it'll be awesome! :dance: :notworthy: :thumb right:

You KNOW how good the valver will be!! :grin:

An plus, that 6pot werent much cop! :lol: (kidding)

Well im suprised at the lack of interest for a fully rebuilt VR6 Turbo and the prices that other forum members are putting there cars up for sale totaly baffels me to the point im defo not rushing to sell so will update this thread as normal.

Going to speak to one on the lads at the body shop to get the raddo painted,full shoot....fresh red,black top,black RC's 8)

Maby this will light a fire up my arse and see how it goes from there.

Some pics of the sunny days up North :wave:

Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Im gutted I bought a corrado as a project and now yours come for sale, i reckon you should keep hold of it for a little while longer and get the price you want, its most definately worth the asking price!!!

the only colour i would buy looks fantastic! Wheels look amazing and it just looks like an amazing car!!!

Cheers bud :) I thought i priced it to sell :lol: but i know its tough to sell a car at the mo especially something like this as its more likely an enthusiast that will end up buying it.

I really hope an enthusiast does buy it, i've always loved it and i was really tempted to buy some wheels the same after seeing your car.

Everyone keeps going on about this 'climate' but to be honest its just scare tactics now, its well worth that price and more!