KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

Karl, have you lowered yours? what did you use, hows the ride?

Also are they sport seats? Do you have a better pic of the full seat and also the front bumper, thanks

and as for BMW saying there cars ar the ultimate driving machine?? lets just say there engineers never drove a corrado vr6 :lol:

:lol:

They're not bad the E46. They do nothing for me drive wise, but nice looking cars. A little more thrilling than an Audi A4, but only just. But at least the correct wheels are driven :D

I give it another month before you get bored and sell it on :lol:

it may be happening sooner than that Kev, someone wants to do a straight sway with a 52 plate 330i. and i can get a vortech for that engine easily enough.

Karl, have you lowered yours? what did you use, hows the ride?

Also are they sport seats? Do you have a better pic of the full seat and also the front bumper, thanks

i will get you some pics early next week Gareth, just getting ready to go away for the weekend, and mines lowered with Eibachs also mate but i just fitted the fronts -45mm as the rear sat to low for my liking as all bm's do trail there arses around. but its very much like standard in ride quality but much better turn in.

xmas bonus (if i get one) will be finding its way under the bonnet hopefully, and v9 is for girls i want another v1 :)

Karl, nice Beemer. You just cant help yourself with this charger fetish...

Turbo that Corrado and V1 the BM, must be a nice Xmas bonus coming in..

well i have got bored of diesel, just cant seem to get use to driving a car with a tractor engine so i'm going back to the fuel of angels :)

went and looked at this on saturday and i'm totally smitten, easily as fast as a tuned N/A corrado vr6 but just soooo smooth and quiet, put a small deposit down as the gu will wait untl i sell my 330d tourer.

and when i have finished stripping down the corrado all that money will be finding its way under the bonnet of this BM :D

so here it is a BMW 5 series 530i sport, with every option fitted, the guy has the original bill of sale for it and it totals 48k :shock:

Need to see some pics of the interior.

Nice motor Karl, now get that Corrado split up and get this rocking.

thats what i'm looking for too, but with the 18" parallels instead of the schnitzers. Do you mind how much you got it for - just gauging prices for good models?

Nice car Karl:D

I bought my wife a 330i sport tourer in the spring, I love the sound it makes, and if you nanny it you can get 39mpg on a run!! It's not all that quick to be honest though, heavy cars these beemers.

Water pumps are prone to going on 330i engines btw.

Have you seen this Karl? Very nice

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.p ... try2284549

yeh i saw that gareth, luckily i wont need to do any of that as the current owner owns he's own car valeting firm so its mint inside and out 8)

and fla i paid 6k for it, not bad seeing the alloys are worth over 1k in there current state, they will be getting swapped though soon :lol:

cheers for the comments guys, and all i will say is its not a corrado to drive, and its nowhere near as exciting to drive as a corrado :(

and i will get some interior pics up soon.

Looks superb mate.

Was just nosing around a very nice, same generation 530d and appreciating it hugely! Has almost as much road presence as the M5 thanks to the big wheels and very wide body but without a lot of the costs associated.

I keep waivering on my desire to buy a Corrado VR6 and keep thinking about skipping over and buying something like this instead! Really enjoy a big, wafting, German saloon these days I have to say!

What plans you got for it?

i started looking at the 530d sport Jim, and yeh they are really really good cars, re-map will see about 235bhp with 520lb so its not slow, plus you will get about 35mpg around town easily.

but i want petrol back in my life, and the sale of the corrado bits will get me a rotrex kit for the BM, that should get me a minimum of about 340bhp and about 320lb :D

BUT i will 100% be back in a corrado in a few years, and IT WILL be left standard, balls to all the modding lark :lol:

Awesome.. will look forward to seeing that when it's all done then!! :)

nice and only 40k on it :shock: :) I prefer them in either black or silver though. Zak also suggested that the plain black gets a better shine than the metallics. does yours also have the comms pack?

They just look superb with those OE dual pole wheels on them... absolute favourite car of mine, that generation of 5 series!

nice and only 40k on it :shock: :) I prefer them in either black or silver though. Zak also suggested that the plain black gets a better shine than the metallics. does yours also have the comms pack?

personally silver is just soooo bloody common on BM's that was the only colour i would not have again, and yeh in black they can look very moody??

and as for the extra's on this car?? get ready to take a deep breath before you read this lot :lol:

* Genuine 19" AC Schnitzer lightweight alloys (Staggered - front 19x8.5J, rear 19x9.5J)

* Genuine AC Schnitzer mirrors (retain electrical movement & memory function)

* M Sport multifunction steering wheel (stereo, handsfree phone & cruise control)

* Full and unmarked black nappa leather. Driver's bolster is unworn.

* ABS, Traction Control, Dynamic Stability Control

* Servotronic steering

* Xenon headlamps

* Upgraded LED angel eyes

* Brushed aluminium interior trim

* High-gloss shadowline exterior trim

* BMW SatNav head unit with BMW 6 CD changer

* Communications Pack (Navigation, handsfree phone & television)

* Cruise control

* Dual climate control and air conditioning

* Auto windscreen wipers (rain sensor)

* Auto-dimming rear view mirror

* Sun protection glass

* Multi-function fully electric seats with 3 memory settings

* Electric front and rear windows

* Front and rear parking sensors (Park Distance Control)

* Headlight washer jets

* Passenger and side airbags, including rear doors and windscreen pillars.

* Through Load System (folding rear seats)

* 'M' door sills

* Genuine M5 front mesh/grill

* Factory alarm and immobiliser

* On board computer (average MPG and speed, range, temperature, time, miles until next service)

* Reverse gear auto mirror tilt

* Full and complete first aid kit

* Full and complete tool kit & warning triangle

* Glovebox Torch

* Genuine BMW overcarpets

did warn ya.