Philuk

Philuk 94 Aqua Blue VR6.. Reassemble Time

Brand new lenses, second hand lamps but they in vgc from what I understand, mate of mine has had corrados in the past and they're taking up space

Got to grab these parts when you can Phil . I have a tiny shed , rammed with parts I keep collecting . Started to store more bits under my daughters bed now lol . Need a lockup .

That's what I thought! I've got some arch liners waiting for me as well but need to find the money to buy them!

Mind me asking how much the new lenses were?

Only because i have a set of new lenses and was thinking of selling them

Nothing to add this week I'm afraid, one of the old headlight adjusters fell to bits on me so I'll be using one of the headlights I got with these lenses :)

Other than that I've been busy trying to sort out for VWFestival! Got a busy weekend ahead of us so won't be back on the car till after that, also next weekend is retro rides gathering so I won't be at he car then either!

Still no signs of the wheels. Apparently the issues at the tunnel have caused delays on the whole postage situation from Germany so I've gotta hold out for that

Wheels have arrived! Well two of them! The others got sent to the wrong sorting depot so they will be here tomorrow!

24b43151255358023460f6bcb037f67e.jpg5de0c301696659098d5c879d89511f0d.jpgd3874a3baf080ff433712adbc7ac20fe.jpgda63229ea11b7091df2316d411756396.jpg

Headlights are rebuilt, all 4 wheels are here now! Just need to find some tyres, 8&8.5" x16, I'm thinking 195/45 and 205/40 again looking for falkens

Just need to pick somewhere to get them from now!

Ordered some from a local supplier and getting them fitted by someone else. :) just need to get paid again lol

Been a few weekends since I've been to the car, with vwfestival and retro rides gathering, my tyres are here and I'm getting them fitted today, I'll get some pics up of them done :) then I'm going to test fit them this afternoon and go from there.

They look great, will look even better when fitted. looking forward to some pics fitted on the car. :thumbleft:

Been a few weekends since I've been to the car, with vwfestival and retro rides gathering, my tyres are here and I'm getting them fitted today, I'll get some pics up of them done :) then I'm going to test fit them this afternoon and go from there.

Oooooo Excitement!!!!