Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Cheers Chris, ive taken my bbs's off to refurb them in silver. Looking at yours and Bills i cant wait to get them back on

cheers Tom the fivers in the post :) hows thing matey you manged to get the VR back on the road yet?? did you go Castle combe in the end?

cheers

chris

cheers Tom the fivers in the post :) hows thing matey you manged to get the VR back on the road yet?? did you go Castle combe in the end?

cheers

chris

:) No worries. Absolutely love Moonlight blue. Thought about respraying my VR in it for a while.

VR i still in progress. Large box of bits waiting for me at home. Going to have a big session on it over the next couple of weeks, and aim to have a running car by the end of August. Got some glamourous helpers coming over soon. :)

Didn't make it to Combe, sadly :(

Hey man car looks ace was wondering do you live in paington? Also was that your mk1 at the classic car show last sunday?

Oh god your mk1 looks like it just came out of the factory sooooo nice :notworthy: will you be taking your corrado to dubs at the beach on the 16th this month?

I recognised paington seafront thats what gave it away :lol:

looks good, i recently swapped the front chrome to a black badge and left the chrome vr6 badge. your front end looks like mine now :)

:lol: it was always about going back to silver. How long are you keeping yours on for? The weathers been so good i'm not taking mine off for some time :D

its funny you should say that i have taken mine off this weekend just gone, basically il run the speedlines from now til next april/early may, plus i like to clean the coilovers every 6months or so. TBH the weather has been good, but i tell you what if you want you 301s to stay fresh and clean buy some POORBOYS wheel sealant its awesome stuff and about a tenner a pot

all the best

chris

Very nice mate :) i love the colour too, love the black badge, did put a black back badge on too? Rear lights look good, how do the pinstriped resverse lights work?

i think the number plate ruins the front end if anything.

letters look too big and the font just seems wrong, especially the 5 & 2

lovely car Chris

i personally think the chrome badge in chrome looks much better. your car has a very original look about it - the black one doesn't follow that theme

cheers for the hints and friendly advice chaps, yeah must admit i would like a number plate like OSV's smoked style, does anybody know where to get them done???

regards

lovely car Chris

i personally think the chrome badge in chrome looks much better. your car has a very original look about it - the black one doesn't follow that theme

Totally agree.

I like a good shiny badge, something that stands out from the grille.