Sign in to follow this  
BILLCOR

HEADLINING, Colours?

i have always wondered that , anyone

sorry for hijacking :lol:

I posted in the wanted section for black sunvisors etc but received no replies, kinda got me thinkin, have I actually ever seen them in black?? :lol:

would be nice in black thou , i like black headlining had one in my s4

Yeah, my idea was to dye the existing beige lining black to match the new leather etc and just change the visors etc, maybe not :(

I can get vinyl spray made up in almost any colour if that helps?? :D

vinyl spray would do the visors (what quantity are the cans and how much so i can think about it cheers)

any ideas on the headliner that would need something else as its textured

I've never seen a black headlining, or sunvisors - i'm pretty sure neither exist

Spoke to the local VW parts guy, he said the only options showing were, grey or beige :(

Please lock the wanted post as its highly unlikely to prove fruitful :lol:

I have seen a yellow headlining option for the corrado, when i was looking to buy a corrado i had a look at a silver G60 in sheffield, it was an absolute heap, and he was such a heavy smoker all the cream bits of interior where yellow :pukeleft:

vinyl spray would do the visors (what quantity are the cans and how much so i can think about it cheers)

I will get some prices for ya!! and find out about the headliner. Wont be till monday tho if that is ok?

I will get some prices for ya!! and find out about the headliner. Wont be till monday tho if that is ok?

thats no problem cheers

I remember reading once that the press cars came with a black headlining, alot of reviews at the time said that the interior of the car was too dark and so when it came to production the standard headlining colour was changed to the creamy colour we all know and love.

I remember reading once that the press cars came with a black headlining, alot of reviews at the time said that the interior of the car was too dark and so when it came to production the standard headlining colour was changed to the creamy colour we all know and love.
we all know and not all of us love

REALLY sorry i havn't got back to you! but i got hold of some of the black and tried it out on some vinyl! Worked really well and it doesnt crack even if you fold it in half! its a really good product. you can use it on leather as well im gonna do my steerin wheels and handbreak gaitor tommorrow! £8+ P+P for a 400ml aerosol :D

The gray is the vinyl to start with then i did it in the black vinyl spray!

SP_A0166.jpg[/attachment:36u46d25]

REALLY sorry i havn't got back to you! but i got hold of some of the black and tried it out on some vinyl! Worked really well and it doesnt crack even if you fold it in half! its a really good product. you can use it on leather as well im gonna do my steerin wheels and handbreak gaitor tommorrow! £8+ P+P for a 400ml aerosol :D

SP_A0166.jpg[/attachment:1co3i84d]

how much is p+p and how would you like paying if i have a can

SP_A0166.jpg[/attachment:2zimobv8]

how much is p+p and how would you like paying if i have a can

I aint 2 sure yet m8?? i dont think it would it cost much? Do u hav pay pal??

Sorry for also hijacking but this is something I have never thought of before.

Coming up to 18 years the headlining is beginning to look a bit grubby...

If I removed it, would I be able to simply spray it black with the said spray paint and re-fit....

Thanks

Stefan