Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Im Back

Mate be patient! And yeah I realise you'll have been waiting a long time for the refund, but another few days can't hurt either right?

Be patient?! I've had no contact since the 13th, and prior to that it was 3 years ago.

Some of us do have lives/jobs/families outside this forum that take first line!

We all have "lives/jobs/families outside this forum", if you knew the shit I had to deal with the past 4 years.... I dont see how that is relevent anyway. The time I paid for this stuff, I was on incapacity benefit and getting just getting like £80 a fortnight.

I met Majic briefly few days ago (between jobs) and he struck me as pretty upright guy, just doing his best in hard times...

Sure he'll be in touch sooner or later...

I'm sure he usually is and I'm sure he'll get back to me, but he took my money and didnt supply anything for it. I just want either the cash back or the goods. I dont think that's too much to ask.

Walesy, Thanks for the support.

Walesy/SWF,

All I'm saying is that I've met the bloke, seems an ok guy, he's still about, and very, very busy ATM... that's all!

Now can I take the flame suit off? Please?

He should have enough money to sort out the dozens of people he's screwed over in the past 3 years then.

I'm sorry, he may be a nice guy but i'm sure you can see that people don't really have all that much (any) sympathy.

Walesy/SWF,

All I'm saying is that I've met the bloke, seems an ok guy, he's still about, and very, very busy ATM... that's all!

Now can I take the flame suit off? Please?

I hardly think anyones been flaming anyone! Again, I'm sure he is a nice bloke, but we all have lives and when you take money off people you have a responsibility to them. This should have been sorted a long time ago.

And another week...

Says you were online on Friday, but still no contact. Please mate, just let me know what's going on, that's all I'm asking for! If it's a hassle for you to pay me back, just let me know, the no contact part is the part that's just annoying me more than anything.... :shrug:

This is ridiculous. PM sent to Majik - if continues using the forum doesn't have the decency to at least update the people he's screwed over, he will be banned from the forum. We wanted to avoid this because obviously it means that things won't get sorted out but that's not proving to be the case in any event.

I apologize about the delay in communication, i did email everyone that i thought didnt recieve the looms when i returned to the forum lat year.

I had emailed swfblade asking for his full name so i can recall the transaction. I dont whether it was a case that the email didnt go through as i sent it using my phone.

This is ridiculous. PM sent to Majik - if continues using the forum doesn't have the decency to at least update the people he's screwed over, he will be banned from the forum. We wanted to avoid this because obviously it means that things won't get sorted out but that's not proving to be the case in any event.

Oh get off your high horse i didnt screw anyone over and i had the decency to email everyone (who as far as i knew didnt recieve the loom) to contact me so i can arrange a refund. I could've easily joined the forum using different details but im not here to decieve anyone. I am extremely busy working at the moment so do get much spare time right now.

To clarify, the message I had from Majik was asking for my email address and not my name. I have received no emails from you Majik, only PM's. I have now sent my name by PM, despite me being busy working for my own company and holding down another job.

I understand that we can all get busy at times, but all I am asking for is my money back or the goods!!

not quite. Majik is apparently "having problems with paypal" so asked for my bank details. Obviously I'm not giving them out on the internet so I guess I'm going to have to wait again until Majik comes back to me.

:(

Your sort code and account number is printed on the front of a cheque isn't it? Don't think you can access someones bank account just by having those two bits of info & a name!

No offence, but with the way certain people have behaved in the past, I am reluctant to give him my bank details. He also has my name and address. I know chances are nothing would be wrong but I am very sceptical these days.

Besides, he apparently doesnt have internet access at the moment, for whatever reason, so I'm going to have to wait till he gets back online for whatever I want to happen.

Just give him your bank details - as Lisa says above, and as I've said many many times, what's printed on every cheque you hand out?

Think about it, if you had my bank account details, what could you do?

He has been online today and sent me a message and payment. I am waiting for it to clear, tomorrow, but I see no reason for it not to. Soon as it has I will post here.