Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

I hope i never roll my C...

I thought the roof is meant to keep some of it's shape and protect the drivers head??

(sorry if its a repost...)

ShowCorrado1.jpg

ShowCorrado3.jpg

now i look at it, unless it was being carried on that trailer and that flipped ontop of it???

Yeah the windscreen along with the A-pillars account for approximately 30% of the chassis' strength.

tbh, he would have had to flip that at _serious_ speed to do that damage, but then the rest of the car doesn't show the markings of a high-speed barrel roll.

So I reckon it must be the trailer thing, too.

looks like it was being towed on the trailer and the trailer has flipped, shame looked a nice car :(

If it was being towed by that little blue car, then it's the driver's fault. You aren't supposed to tow something with a larger kerb weight than the towing vehicle. Hence using 4x4s or actual trucks / flatbeds.

bloody ouch whatever happened , i would say trailer landing on it too thou its very flat and no scrapping as such. :(

Think overall Dubs are particulary Strong! My old Mk2 Golf after a rolled it several times into a farmers field after hitting a tree head on........ :cuckoo:

lhasacrash1.jpg

lhasacrash2.jpg

Now if I was in a 205 or an astra.............

Think overall Dubs are particulary Strong! My old Mk2 Golf after a rolled it several times into a farmers field after hitting a tree head on........ :cuckoo:

lhasacrash1.jpg

lhasacrash2.jpg

Now if I was in a 205 or an astra.............

Fields are quite soft though, you wouldn't expect the roof to deform quite as much as rolling on a motorway :shock:

I have been to a few accidents where cars have rolled over, although I have never been to one involving a Corrado I can quite confindentley say that that damage is not normal. As whole most cars hold up well when rolled. I have never seen one as badly damaged as that.

I hope it wasn't on it's way to the owner.

Ouch :censored:

The trailer would have probably weighed 1 tonne, which I would have been a bit surprised if that had crushed the car as badly. I think most of the extra damage would have been the distance it got dragged upside down, and probably a fair bit of weight being transferred from the car.

Anyway, the tow car doesn't look that badly matched to the trailer and rado. the main thing is getting the balance right and not putting too much or too little weight on the tow ball.

Shame for the owner though.

Real Shame and it looks like it was Irische Grun too :(

What colour???? If you're referring to my Mk2 it was Lhasa Green! Prob one of the rarest Mk2 colours and I killed It :(

looking at the pics it has spun the car round thats towing it which would cause some damage! look at teh pics the traffic is heading towards to towing car!

i read about that last year but it have to happened already a few years ago IIRC. They towed the car from or to a car show. The car has not strapped in the right way. too bad for such a nice car !!

oeps5.jpg

it looks like it has a Audi TT dash

the way it was before

corrinochheilch1.jpg

corrinochheil2ah8.jpg

corrinochheil3xu3.jpg

corrinochheil4uc2.jpg

corrinochheil5dc4.jpg

Should teach him for towing it to a show, cars are supposed to be driven. I do feel sorry for him though so no one shot me down :)

hmmm that looked like the interior that karl got gazumpt on last month on ebay.. woner if it was from that one? small world i suppose!