Sign in to follow this  
GRINGOG60

Reiger Grille

Chaps,

Just wondering if anyone one cane tell me if the reiger grill that incorporates the spoiler that venom sell fits the pre facelift rado's?as i quite fancy one....

+ has anyone got one and is it good quality?

Im think of asking father christmas for one.... :D

Expecting one from http://www.tuning.co.uk/reiger, found them cheaper.

I've just visited this site and it is the cheapest i've seen those grilles for :D :D !! quick question - i have a '95 VR will it fit that? cos i read somewhere that only VR's have a bulge in the bonnet does this make any difference or have i been mis-informed!!! :?

:D :D :D

Cheers

Just looked, their cheaper than Venom, which I have been planning on buying one from, so I just bought one :D :shock: 8)

Cheers for the link m8 :p

Thera

Expecting one from http://www.tuning.co.uk/reiger, found them cheaper.

I've just visited this site and it is the cheapest i've seen those grilles for :D :D !! quick question - i have a '95 VR will it fit that? cos i read somewhere that only VR's have a bulge in the bonnet does this make any difference or have i been mis-informed!!! :?

:D :D :D

Cheers

yeah, they do have a bulge but this has no significance to the eyebrow spoiler.

Mines a VR, (late 94) and it fits like a sweet!!

yeah, they do have a bulge but this has no significance to the eyebrow spoiler.

Mines a VR, (late 94) and it fits like a sweet!!

Cheers mate i'll be getting one very soon :D :D :D :D

They don't have them in stock, so I am getting mine in 14 days (ish), he said that was gonna be the last Rieger delivery before x-mas

Just received mine in the post this morning, came alot quicker than I was expecting :)

Did confuse me though, as it came with an RS delivery, so I thought I had got a product number wrong, and they had delivered a music stand!!!! (thats what it looked like through the bubble wrap).

a pic for anyone interested ;)

Thera

BTW, just looking over the instructions, and they look very detailed, and seem to explain every aspect of fitting, I just need to learn german now ;)

Thera

['H3R4POR]BTW, just looking over the instructions, and they look very detailed, and seem to explain every aspect of fitting, I just need to learn german now ;)

Thera

if you learn german it would be handy, cos we could buy bits on the german ebay :lol:

I said that to a bloke at work, that I needed to learn german, then he pointed out our boss is german, so I didn't :oops:

I presume i'll have to prep the ABS plastic? its got the rough finish on it, but i'll still need to sand it right?

JUst ringing up HAlfords to see if they can mix my paint code up for me.

Cheers,

Thera

use wet & dry paint, then plastic primer??? then paint it...

I've got an deep eyebrow I need to get painted, won't dare doing it myself, as I'll endup doing a crap job :lol:

Halford say they can do it, well they said-

It sounds like you have the right amount of numbers and letters there

(LC5U)

And it'll cost £9.99 for a spray can, and £4.99 for a second one, as they would have to mix up slightly more. so i'll go for that.

I sprayed my PS2 the same colour as my car 8) , and that came out ok, and i've done it before with a spoiler for my old car, so I think I can manage it, its just a case of taking your time, and sanding between coats :)

big confidence m8. :shock: I paid thirty to get mine professionally sprayed. worth it imo considering you paid 120 quid for the spoiler. and you dont need any of the other bits either. just windscreen bond and lots of tape to hold it in place til it sets!! :p

8) mate.. goodluck.. :D

Cheers buddy :)

big confidence m8. I paid thirty to get mine professionally sprayed. worth it imo considering you paid 120 quid for the spoiler. and you dont need any of the other bits either. just windscreen bond and lots of tape to hold it in place til it sets!!

Glad to see you took ya time, and read the thread properly, and looked at the links :roll: , it was 64 quid plus P&P.

You also get alot of stuff with it in the fixing kit (see attached pic), including 2 sizes of self tapping screws (5 of each), rivots, 2 tubes of glue (not windscreen bond), and another little bottle of glue which I have to get translated, and a bracket, and some clips, and instructions (in german), so I think I should be ok :roll:

Thera

he said 14 days to me on an e-mail, and it came at 10am this morning from Omega securicor, that was 14 days on the nose.

You ordered yours before me too :oops:

Thera