Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

always wanted a golf rallye

The link only works if your a ED38 member, its none of the above, its the one below :lol: and I must say its fookin awesome 8) Ferrari hide trimmed, RHD, VR :notworthy: and a bargain at the price £7350ono, go for it Karl, after all youve just bought the wife a new house :lol:

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf2-2.jpg[/attachment:1yfv2bls]

3-1.jpg[/attachment:1yfv2bls]

It won't hang about long at that price! Make you realise how over priced a lot of the dub scene can get though :lol:

That has to be the nicest Rallye I've seen - not one thing I'd change on it either!

Corrado, mk1 golf and golf rallyes are my favourite top 3 dubs made that rallye looks absolutly mint and its RHD thats what always put me off a rallye that it was LHD!! Get it bought Karl the R32 can wait!!

That is mint, i've always fancied one too, not sure about the colour myself but yeah i'd have it.

Were the first ones '88 or '89 ??

just trying to sort out a viewing time, and yeh being right hand drive made me really want it :) all i need is a 2nd hand turbo kit for it 8)

Amazing, Get it bought for a dream garage.... imagine the choice you'd have to make which one to take out for the day 8)

:lol: :lol: - I'm obviously in a minority, but obviously we're not all going to share the same opinion! - The seats are lovely and the colour goes really nicely with the paintwork, but i'd much prefer it if the dash was left black.

Mmm, I'd have to agree with the black dash thing.

After all, it's just cheap plastics underneath covered up to look nice.

Love rallyes though, and Red Mica is a gorgeous colour.

*click*

Ohhhhh,. I get it now. This thread is for people who actually believe that their Corrado is taken care of, and no longer a financial oddity

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He said to me the interior cost 3.5k and you prefer cheap plastic look to leather, nooooo way.